Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]

Rigaudon

Youngster
The local Skitty population has increased rapidly. Trainers wanted for assistance in preserving local cat population from invasive feline species.​
Talk to Chris in Celadon city or Mitchel in Olivine city for more information. ​
Offer will last for 3 days. Population expected to remain for 5 days, so Shiny hunters should be advised to prepare accordingly.​

Sincerely,
Major Minor

Xytreh

RE: Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event]

This is not Skitty event. It's Magnemite event. Miltanks and Tauroses are popping more often than those whole Skitties and what more. NPC said that I have to faint 10 skitty's to get some shards. Still as I'm fainting more Skittys Im not receiving the shards. Waiting for admins to answer what's up with that and that T2 poke is more rare than T3

joevw007

Qaam said:
This is not Skitty event. It's Magnemite event. Miltanks and Tauroses are popping more often than those whole Skitties and what more. NPC said that I have to faint 10 skitty's to get some shards. Still as I'm fainting more Skittys Im not receiving the shards. Waiting for admins to answer what's up with that and that T2 poke is more rare than T3

its 5 days long, your'e not supposed to complete the event in 15 minutes. Be patient and keep looking, also be happy you're getting an event this easy, normally the time window is much smaller than 5 days.

mad30

Youngster

We should have a wailord event next month now.

Klay

Youngster

Tip: if you're about the quest, DON'T farm the coins. When you'll have 10, talk to the NPC cause he will take ALL your coins (i had 12 and lost 2 like that ;-; ).

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor

Klay said:
Tip: if you're about the quest, DON'T farm the coins. When you'll have 10, talk to the NPC cause he will take ALL your coins (i had 12 and lost 2 like that ;-; ).

Actually the questgiver states you need to return him 10 or more coin shards but since Riga told me this is being misinterpreted I'm going to set it as 10 only. Thanks for pointing that out.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

server offline :-(

EDIT (2:13 pm): offline again :-(((

Mooo

Charlotte~ said:
fa658ebd3d504638a538e165a6e72606.png
Your game looks better than mine :sick:

joevw007

Most people around here don't have the guts to stick up to the staff until they are banned, but I am not one of them.

So here I am on route 38 for the event, and all the sudden BAM the rates were changed by staff. Skittys are everywhere same with miltank and tauros. So were all grinding away hoping for a shiny.. but low and behold. 4 hours of 20+ people grinding and NO ONE has found a shiny.

You know how wrong that is of you to do?

How dumb do you think we really are?

If you guys are going to turn off shinies at least have the common decency to INFORM your players, the people who fill your pockets with cash. Instead of using my time elsewhere in the game (or taking a break so my eyes don't bleed) , I have wasted a whole night trying to catch a pokemon that you all made impossible to catch.

I will never donate another penny to this game. You all are rude and un-thoughtful when it comes to the players that fund your operation. Have some respect for the people who play this game, but there is no respect left at all in this game.

You can claim this isn't the case, you can call me a liar, I can already hear it. But I know statistics and I know that with that many people farming that many pokemon without getting a single shiny, the game is rigged and the chances are no longer 1/2100 and 1/8400 like they normally are.

The staff have shown it's player base time and time again they are untrustworthy, and how can you expect people to stick around and play a game that could be rigged at any time.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Grivin

Youngster

thanks for the event

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Thank you very much for the event!

Sadly, I encountered some problems in the limited quantity shop and I was unable to buy the TM: once map was not loading and once the shop was restocked at the wrong time. Coming online at the right time only to buy limited quantity items and being unable to do that was very disappointing.

That said, it was a fun event. Keep doing this, you're great!

Isguros

Youngster
Just so you know; this event is still advertised on the main website.

lognan

We looking at any other actually scheduled events soon? These random swarm events that i keep missing make me not want to play lol