top monthly wins

CaFeTaOo

My idea is to make a top monthly wins some kind of prize for the top 3, I think it would make the game more interesting.

sorry my english..

nemo55

Yes, I agree with something like this OR possibly most in-game hours list. Something to replace the "highest lvl" because that list is just flat out whack!

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
nemo55 said:
Yes, I agree with something like this OR possibly most in-game hours list. Something to replace the "highest lvl" because that list is just flat out whack!

Most in-game hours. I agree with!

BlackBloodz

nemo55 said:

One word ... Fionavara :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
CaFeTaOo said:
My idea is to make a top monthly wins some kind of prize for the top 3, I think it would make the game more interesting.

sorry my english..

What kind of reward are you thinking of? Would a forum tag be enough for example?

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
I say if we went with a most active list for monthly time frame that the user with the most active hours in-game for that month person would hold a forums or in-game tag for the following month. If that person was unable to stay as active the following month they would be stripped of the title/tag and the person who was more active for that month be given that title/tag. So for example say Ash had 280 hours in-game for the month of January and was the most active, Ash would get the title/tag for the month of February. Now say another player comes along for the month of February and his name being Gary has 210 hours for the month of February while Ash was only able to be in-game 209 hours for the month of February then Ash would be stripped of his title/tag at the end of February and Gary would receive it for the month of March and so forth, if you get my point. The list it self would show the top 10 most active members for the months time frame but only the top player of them all would receive the title/tag. It would be a competition basically and would increase activity I believe for PWO for players who wish to hold a title/tag.

What you think? That's my two cents and coming straight from my membrane!

Terry104.

I favor the idea cafetaoo and awards could be beyond the tag some tokens would be a nice incentive to play more PWO is just my opinion of course

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
CaFeTaOo said:

sorry my english..

No worries about your english.

What kind of monthly are you reffering? A new kind of win feature where it stacks in the same way as usual pvp? So for each win you will win 1 default win and 1 pvp board win by example? Then the board win resets to 0 after a month (staff would check it before resetting)?

So are you currently suggesting a win board tab around the HUD (or together with /info command)?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I guess resetting the account Pvp stats is not cool, it would be unfair for those players that have been played since the game is running.. It would be better make a monthly counter to contabilize the wins and losses during the month and just reset the counter to each month.

Krowe

I'm not in favor of the top 10 lists because they're unrealistic for the number of players the game currently has.

It's much more realistic for the 3120th richest player to try to be the 3000th richest player short term than it is the 10th richest player.

If the lists were changed from top 10 to show everyone with an active account over the past 3 months, it'd be way more realistic for players to meet short term goals and achievements. It'd just need to show the top ten, the player's ranking, and the surrounding players. This is the way it's done in the majority of browser games, including Runescape, NeoPets, and Nationstates.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I like the top 10. But I also find interesting what Krowe said. It would be cool If playerdex could keep the top 10 but also show a complete list of all players, like in the top money, and count the position too. :p