Token replacement scheme feedback

Yasuozix

Bluerise said:
I'll only go off-topic for this post - 5allodio is welcome to discuss this further via other means.

5aloodio said:
But then Bluerise comes and says for an Example: Sorry, we aren't able to retrieve you the scammed tokens, would you like a lvl ish onix Instead?. That is actually false by Bluerise's side, you guys know that people have been donating LOTS of money to gain tokens for the game? Is it that difficult to retrieve the lost/scammed tokens to the user? We all know that any ADM has logs of everything that happens in game. If staffs like Bluerise actually puts some work and helps to retrieve what was scammed/stolen/lost item/pokemons/tokens from anyone then the Community might change and get better. But I would believe that this will never happen because no staff here puts some work and (sorry for this word but) Puts their butt on what is currently being dealt. Bluerise : 1/10.
Are you referring to a particular case? If the tokens are spent - depending on what they are spent on, we'll usually return those. In the case of money, at the moment - its the highest level pokemon on the account. I'm not sure what more you actually expect (apart from giving everything you want) but if you have a problem with it, why not raise up your ideas? (And if you seriously do have a problem - you would be raising it up in a topic of its own)

Bluerise, http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=17738

+ Doesn't this sound a bit non-respect? > http://prntscr.com/4j1jzm

Wordy123

5aloodio said:
Bluerise said:
I'll only go off-topic for this post - 5allodio is welcome to discuss this further via other means.

5aloodio said:
But then Bluerise comes and says for an Example: Sorry, we aren't able to retrieve you the scammed tokens, would you like a lvl ish onix Instead?. That is actually false by Bluerise's side, you guys know that people have been donating LOTS of money to gain tokens for the game? Is it that difficult to retrieve the lost/scammed tokens to the user? We all know that any ADM has logs of everything that happens in game. If staffs like Bluerise actually puts some work and helps to retrieve what was scammed/stolen/lost item/pokemons/tokens from anyone then the Community might change and get better. But I would believe that this will never happen because no staff here puts some work and (sorry for this word but) Puts their butt on what is currently being dealt. Bluerise : 1/10.
Are you referring to a particular case? If the tokens are spent - depending on what they are spent on, we'll usually return those. In the case of money, at the moment - its the highest level pokemon on the account. I'm not sure what more you actually expect (apart from giving everything you want) but if you have a problem with it, why not raise up your ideas? (And if you seriously do have a problem - you would be raising it up in a topic of its own)

Bluerise, http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=17738

+ Doesn't this sound a bit non-respect? > http://prntscr.com/4j1jzm

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Omg that was kind of disrespectful but funny as hell lol

Bluerise does have sence of humor xD

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Split this to its own topic

1) I'm not sure what you're expecting from this. Person didn't reply, it was closed.

2) I don't think so. Thinking about it however you're probably judging based on value which is something I don't. The value of something can change - going based on pure value is something I don't think would be truly fair nor would be something we can truly decide upon.

Wordy123

Bluerise said:
Split this to its own topic

1) I'm not sure what you're expecting from this. Person didn't reply, it was closed.

2) I don't think so. Thinking about it however you're probably judging based on value which is something I don't. The value of something can change - going based on pure value is something I don't think would be truly fair nor would be something we can truly decide upon.

I know its yours and that other guys topic....but an lvl 13 oddish? LOL

1.Why Oddish?
2.Why lvl 13
3.I mean you could have gave him back that token,doesnt cost you nothing,but it costed that guy 1 dollar.
4.1 token is like atleast a R or VR but not a common?

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Bluerise said:
2) I don't think so.

From what I can understand, the lvl13 odish is the highest lvl that the scammer had on his account ? Well something that could be implemented in these kind of cases (lost money) is something like this:

- Player: A guy scammed me, I've paid him 5m to get 5 tokens, but tokens never came.
- Admin: The account of the guy has been banned, Im afraid we can't retrieve you the money, but according to the amount of money you've paid you can check the list I'll show you and pick a pokemon:

4m or under - lugia, mewtwo
From 4m to 10m - Suicune, entei, etc

I don't know, I'm just giving up an idea that came to my mind.

Dragon16

Youngster
Honestly i completely forgot about that, even so loosing 1.5m for a normal oddish that would only be worth around 10 to 15k is not enough compensation for my loss. I understand that returning money can't be done, but hopefully the least that can be done is to check their IP address and check for further breaking of rules to place an IP Ban (if necessary). It would be nice if their was some way to get my money back... who knows maybe one day.
- Sorry i didnt answer blue, i think that was around the time i had exams.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
kaiser6tn said:
It could be decided upon if you actually played the game or paid attention to what players say, though that can't really be done from the irc...
I don't think that still would lead to a fair answer.

Anywho this is a chance with all the recent changes to have the system revamped.

Aingaran47

Even though I am mad at Staff's for a couple of reasons i wouldn't blame this issue on them

1st
You Guys Were Dumb And greedy Enough To get Scammed In The first Place So Live With It...!

2nd
Lets Say Staff returns the scammed money and you are a happy (dumb) guy..! So what happens next ??

You Wont Learn Ur lesson Anyway.. and since u got the money back.. You will be happy enough to try doing the same with other guy (scammer) because u have nothing to loose and even if u get scammed, staff will return ur money anyway.. rite ??

The Result Would Be : Pwo will have a bunch of dumb noobs who wont give a damn about getting scammed because they think eventually , staff will make make sure that they will get their money back and secondly because of this there will be more scammers everywhere and all staff should work majority of their time on getting ur stuffs back in large scale, So u guys can repeat the same S**T ..!

And I Think Thats Something Christ Would Do (shrug), So be Smart and stop blaming Staffs for ur negligence ..!