Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
Howdy folks,

After staff discussions and testing, we have decided to prohibit/ban the following:
  • Wynaut/Wobbuffet - I didn't just sit through a 116 Turn Wobb v. Wobb matchup for nothing. We are not having 1-hour matches, sorry.
  • Dragon Rage (move) - 40 HP nukes, and some Kingdra exist to abuse it. There is little to no counter-play, not happening
  • Everything else is fair game. *long stare*
Other than balance issues, we do not want griefing/trolling/intentional stalling to be a possibility. Apologies if you prepared any of these strategies, but these policies have been issued for the sake of the Community's sanity and what is meant to be a fun Little Cup tournament.

Cleveland

Youngster
We are not having 1-hour matches, sorry.
@Prof.Rygar be like:

e2c84cf6-b3c3-418c-93b9-8a9f77f6148d_text.gif

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
how we supposed to know if our opponent has 32IVs?

In short, you'll never know 100%. You are welcome to ask your opponent to reveal their team in private. If you suspect your opponent of foul play in any manner, present your suspicions to the Staff. We will have the means to confirm, if necessary. It won't be from any Staff-Player participants to avoid conflicts of interest. I would highly recommend recording your matches.

As a side note, I would like to emphasize that these matters should be dealt with privately. Any attempt to drag fair play issues onto the Forums will be shut down - no matter how "right" you feel. Be professional; simple as that.