There's a time to move on ... right?

darkshadow.

Yes, some people know that i'm leaving and i think it was the best decisions based in some considerations i made. Playing since 2011, i found myself really entertained with this game and was happy all that time. Made some really good friends that i'll never forget. I couldn't leave without giving my things away to people that need that wake-up call to gain interest in the game. There's one point in life inside the game where you see no light at the end so... i'm not comming back. Hope everyone enjoys this game as much as i did and catch all the pokemon they want! Hope i changed ur "game" in some way! I don't want sad ending cause i experienced the best moment i had in pwo in this right moment: to give. See the people happy and excited has no price, all i had meant nothing after the joy and great reactions i got from all the players!
I leave with a big smile in my face and i want to all of you remember me for that !

PWO !!

:3

Crysgan

Sad to see you leave the game. good luck in your life.

see you on portuguese xat. 8) 8) 8)

Mega.S

É triste termos menos um grande jogador português no jogo...
Boa sorte na tua vida =)

Jinga

Whose gonna gibe my mony ??

GL and hop on xat (wary)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Great old time , takecare old pal , cya soon and until then good luck venusaur guy