The Trainer From The Abyss Returns

Abyssalrider

I don't expect any of you to know who i am or to remember me. but i was a player back in late 2009 to early 2011, I never really made myself widely known, but for those of you who do remember me, i largely stopped playing after my account from then got deleted for some odd reason, but in any case, i am back.

*edit* those of you who played back when i did might remember me for a different reason than my being social, mainly because it was i who wrote the Direct3D initialization error help topic that has a copy of my post currently still found on the PWO wiki (when i saw it stickied back then, and subsequently added to the wiki, i was pretty overjoyed, but to see it still on the wiki, makes me feel like yelling "epic win" for making such a lasting help guide.

GawertyXL

that was you?

Wow. That guide helped me out a while back when I got a laptop. then when I moved to a new desktop I had the same error there as well. that guide really was the best thing. Glad too see you back.

Abyssalrider

Yeah, that was me. as i said in the initial post, i wasn't expecting anyone to remember me, or to know who i am. there are a select few i like to think will remember me. mainly Mantis, although I'd like to believe I was fairly well acquainted with Lee, Arnie, and a couple other players who at the time were Mod's, became Mod's or got promoted into GML (now GM apprentice) as well as some other well known players at the time I was playing: such as Diesel_of_Steel, Rebecca, Jewishchick (although she preferred Dianna) Teh_Slinkeh, CheckeredZebra, Dovee, Clasko, and possibly Bis_eastwood (i vaguely remember a number of conversations we had) but alas I don't know who still plays of the people i knew in the community back then.

GawertyXL

Well, Rebecca is still here, Zebs is here, Dovee is here occasionally, Lee is one of the main admins, Bis quit being a moderator a few months ago, that is about all I know though. oh and also, I believe Mantis is a little bit inactive.

joysclash

wow ur guide helped me and 2 of my friends....thanks for that :)
nice to meet ya :D hope we meet in the game ..see yaa