• image_1364596735233661.jpg
    image_1364596735233661.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 628

Merse

Youngster
Lucky buy from the Token Store. They always avoid me :D

Puar

Youngster
Nice screen shot xD. Though if I were you I would do some research how to capture the screen using the keyboard, Much faster and better quality.

psychosamm

Youngster
Hahaha, i'm flattered, but you didn't need to make a post about it xD lol.

Jhaxion

Puar said:
Nice screen shot xD. Though if I were you I would do some research how to capture the screen using the keyboard, Much faster and better quality.

Just to follow up on what Puar said, You can take a screen shot by pressing Ctrl+PrntScr then paste that to you clipboard in mspaint if you use windows. On another note it would have been wise of you to ask psychosamm before posting this because that person might not want it known that they have said pokemon.

psychosamm

Youngster
Jhaxion said:
Puar said:

Just to follow up on what Puar said, You can take a screen shot by pressing Ctrl+PrntScr then paste that to you clipboard in mspaint if you use windows. On another note it would have been wise of you to ask psychosamm before posting this because that person might not want it known that they have said pokemon.
I don't really mind, a lot of people know, but yeah asking first would've been nice xD

kareena

[attachment=2380]i would like to add some of shinies that i have seen.......

Attachments

• shiny flareon in whole.jpg
    shiny flareon in whole.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 530
  • shiny flareon.jpg
    shiny flareon.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 530
  • Shiny latios.png
    Shiny latios.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 530

ShinyPoke

kareena said:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]i would like to add some of shinies that i have seen.......
Dang kareena u have seen a gm with shiny latios thats more amazing wow :D

Thychiz

I'll just leave this here... *whistles and walks away* ;) :p

... And no it'll never be for sale, there is no price i'd accept for my cute little Umbreon :p

Attachments

• Sumbreon!.png
    Sumbreon!.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 471

kareena

Jhaxion said:
Puar said:

well if u r using windows 8 then ther is new command for prtscrn no need of opening paint..pictures will store automatically in my documents/pictures....
command- windows button + prt scrn <working only in windows 8 and RT abd other version of windows 8/RT>