The end of the alias: Gawerty.

GawertyXL

Some of you may wonder what this thread entails. three big points I will make here: I am not leaving PWO, I am not killing off my past with any of my old accounts, I am only looking at myself more mature than when I picked up this name. With this name, I was probably 9, I did not even begin to understand just how much I liked this name, although people wouldn't understand entirely.

With that, I feel the need to make a new image for myself, all of my persona's involved my childhood in some form or another, yet, I can't continue sitting here using an account I find no joy in using, fun fact: in about 6 months, I've played more on my newest account: FinestShadow, than I have on Gawerty, or Gawerty100. The reasons are unknown even to me, I feel no joy with this name.

the part of me known as Gawerty wishes you farewell, although, you know where to find me. (If not: I can be found in the Oblivion Gael IRC chat, in pwo, or generally lurking on the forums.)

With that - I shall step into the shadows.

With this, I bid thee, a silent sacrifice and forever eternal joy. (jeez, even though I feel and act more mature in most cases, if you don't see it, look at my earliest post on Gawerty100. This still feels corny to say.)

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
But Gawerty was much easier to type out everytime i needed to ping ya! D=
Good luck with Your new account gaw. We have another "shadow" here.
So many shadows and darks and wolfs xD