The end of Dovee (But not full goodbye)

Dovee

Youngster
Well first off only part of me is leaving. The name Dovee is going to go away. I will no longer be playing this game as a player. As most of you know i am MasterOfTheHunt.

It was never meant to be a secret i just played around with the fact that it is with no serious intent to keep it that way. I will continue to Moderate this game with the PWO staff. I will be around Weekends for the most part and rarely on during the Week.

It was fun battling with a bunch of you all the time. I played this game since Jan 2009 but that time is now ending. Dont ask for my pokemon as it will just be an annoyance and ignored. I will be giving a few to only a select few who i know will never trade them or get banned.

This is a great game and thanks to all my friends who made me enjoy it even more.
I will also no longer be using this forum account so if you need to reach me PM me on my GM account.

-Dovee out

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
R.I.P Dovee. You will not be forgotten :(

king1234

Youngster
Sad to say goodbye. i wish you the best in your real life. See ya around :) . BYE DOVEE :( . surely wont be missed.

GawertyXL

it was nice having you as a player, cause you made it work out somehow, Wish you luck in your weekday endeavors.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Sad to see but Im glad you aren't truly leaving yet. Those 3 vs 3s were fun. Hope to still see you around. Cheers man.

Gifford

Sad to see you leave man, however its not really goodbye as I will prolly see you pretty often, Ciao. =)

Bad-News-dodo

ah Dovee :'( :'( , imma miss u buddy , i'm just sad , i miss our battles and stuff , u were a nice person indeed, old days won't come again i guess , see ya around. :)) .

will i see you in the CyCx xat?

bigdidy

Youngster
Wow Dovee xDDD i know i don't play anymore just stop by sometimes but if i still played whould you think im a player that will never trade a pokemon you gave me or get banned? xDD

Daomega

bigdidy said:
Wow Dovee xDDD i know i don't play anymore just stop by sometimes but if i still played whould you think im a player that will never trade a pokemon you gave me or get banned? xDD
at least tell him good bye first lololol

rbecca

B' aweee <3
I'm glad i am able to communicate with you in other ways too then just forums, PWO.
You will be missed though!

We're still going to London some day o.o
Yes.

Jhaxius

well it was great seeing you in game under your Dovee acct. Wish you all the best glad we wont be battling you anymore lol. see ya around.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Farewell, Dove. Kinda. =]

Just glad you'll still be with us, even if it's in a different way than usual.

Stank

Youngster
sad news my friend, but meh i got your number so ill still be able to get in contact with you <333

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Ahhh I didn't knew that our last battle was OUR TRUE LAST BATTLE... Sad, but you'll be around anyway and I'll meet you in another ''nation'' ;p . I've enjoyed our battles a lot, no doubt you're my best rival, because you don't care about the sending thing and that makes you diff from others that are always waiting for a battle request, your da best.

PD: Im worried, because you gave your stuff 1 week before the official tourney starts... D: kinda unfair! I'll complain about it, sorry but Im serious :p

Good luck man ;)

ash.catchem

Youngster
Good bye... Dovee... :( but glad to know, that you will be around here :)
You were the Champ of my very first Cup... :)
And one of the best battlers.. :)
and a nice guy.. :)
Have a good and happy life.. byebye.. :)