Is this a good idea?

• Yes! It'll be epic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Epic fail.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Saurus

Banned
I'm curious. What do you think about a quest involving Team Magma/Plasma, where you battle Team Magma grunts, captains, bosses. Discover their hide-outs.

(NB * This is purely experimental and does not suggest it will be implemented in the PWO game. I am not a member of staff and am in no way associated/affiliated with them. Phew, glad that's out of the way)

Gobfather

Well first thing that comes to my mind when I read this title: future Hoenn quest ideas/suggestion/brainstorming? Not sure if that is the case.
Without having Hoenn, imo having those characters ingame would be a tease :S

HOWEVER, as for the appropiate villians of gen and two regions? Team rocket? That I would go for, and would love to run on idea train building quests for them. ATM without Hoenn as I said, I wouldn't like to see them ingame :S

Saurus

Banned
Ironically, Team Rocket was what I was going for as well. To face Giovanni. ;D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
But Team Rocket disbanded at the end of Gold and Silver. Why would PWO base itself on the past?

Gobfather

Jinji said:
But Team Rocket disbanded at the end of Gold and Silver. Why would PWO base itself on the past?

To play the story of disbanding them... and make them blast off...AGAIN!

nemo55

PWO should make up their own villians! :p

Is that allowed ???

Gobfather

nemo55 said:

Is that allowed ???

oops didnt mean to post sorry :s would be cool tho

*EDIT*Recover with this!:
Gang of Goblins: They steal pokemon, npcs, items, evo stones!, etc and then hide them all over the map!
Quest one: Goblin Minions steal GYM Leader Misty oh no! You must travel around cerulean asking npcs what theyve seen and then follow the goblins into the depths of diglett cave. When you finaly recover Misty she give you Shiny staryu BAM epic quest, epic profit :D

nemo55

Gobfather said:
nemo55 said:

Is that allowed ???

oops didnt mean to post sorry :s would be cool tho

*EDIT*Recover with this!:
Gang of Goblins: They steal pokemon, npcs, items, evo stones!, etc and then hide them all over the map!
Quest one: Goblin Minions steal GYM Leader Misty oh no! You must travel around cerulean asking npcs what theyve seen and then follow the goblins into the depths of diglett cave. When you finaly recover Misty she give you Shiny staryu BAM epic quest, epic profit :D

Gobfather and his Gob grunts...ya I can picture it haha! :p