take care everyone

justme1306

Youngster
hi everyone 
just wanna thanks all for the fun i had last 6 years on pwo - ive met lot of good people and made lot of good friends 
i wont name them cause i might forget some and they are all important to me - last 4 months ive tried so hard to play again
but the fun wasnt there so maybe one day i will comeback who knows ive left for few months in 2012 and cameback

so i just wish the best to pwo and his players - im still available to chat on discord good luck and see you all somewhere :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]Sorry to see you go, Justy; although I have an inkling we'll be seeing you again some day.[/Glow]

justme1306

Youngster
haha yeah i am - ive enjoyed this game way too much to just leave without saying bye and thanks to staffs - small community but very nice one :) hope i will comeback somedays played a total of 5200+ both account together and 5000 hours played in a game mean i really enjoyed my time

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
justme1306 said:
hi everyone 
just wanna thanks all for the fun i had last 6 years on pwo - ive met lot of good people and made lot of good friends 
i wont name them cause i might forget some and they are all important to me - last 4 months ive tried so hard to play again
but the fun wasnt there so maybe one day i will comeback who knows ive left for few months in 2012 and cameback

so i just wish the best to pwo and his players - im still available to chat on discord good luck and see you all somewhere :D

I know the feeling bro, PWO is a special place and its very hard to say bye, but sometimes you just have to know when to give it a break. The game isn't going anywhere so it will always be around for you to make a return. Been nice meeting you too bro and you were one of the best friends I made on here. I wish you the best of luck and remember, I'm just a message away if you ever need anything. :)

justme1306

Youngster
after a 10 days break ive decided to comeback so cya in games guys :D

Klay

Youngster
justme1306 said:
after a 10 days break ive decided to comeback so cya in games guys :D

i knew i saw you ing O:
wb at home

justme1306

Youngster
one of the main reason is how i can split my screen playing pokemon and youtube so far cant find another game which i can do that. also playing since 2012 daily - the only time ive missed a day of pwo its because i really couldnt play . so i was so bored lol