'sup, people? :3

O

o0Chiaki0o

... okay, sometimes I pretend I'm cool.

Well, right now I moving in Johto and I have zero strategy skills. Please be nice to me if you see me around.

I have a like three Hoot hoots right now because I can't figure out how storage works.

I've been playing pokemon for... about 9 years now. Wow, it's a long time x3

L

Lulu

Hi. Lulu. Is. New. As. Well. Lulu. Lost. Her. First. Gym. Battle. Now. She. Has. To. Wait. For. A. Day.
Lulu like dots. Anyway, welcome! Seeing as Lulu started in that other place, hope our paths cross!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
You know Lulu, there are official guidelines regarding not making disruptive postings; the main rule of which is to keep things easily readable and avoid laying out your post in an unusual way without good reason...

Greetings to you, o0Chiaki0o; and welcome to a whole new Pokémon experience. To answer your question, the Storage System in PWO right now is incredibly basic and not terribly functional - it's just a container for the Pokémon that aren't in your party, and the individual "Boxes" are just a client-provided illusion. But here's an explanation of how the Storage works in PWO right now:

Pokémon don't go into your Storage until you have a full party. After that, all Pokémon you obtain go into your Storage automatically. You can view your Storage at any time using the PC at any Pokémon Centre. To withdraw a stored Pokémon, you must swap it with one already in your party - to do this, right click a Pokémon in your box you'd like to take out; and select the position you want to put the Pokémon in. The Pokémon already in the party will be stored and swapped for the one you wanted to withdraw. It's not currently possible to use a team of less than six Pokémon once you have six or more Pokémon in your possession.

PWO is still a beta game and features are changing all of the time - see the recent announcement about the new Trade System for an example. So it's always possible a Storage System more like the familiar one in most official games could be implemented in future.

O

o0Chiaki0o

Well, I don't really mind Lulu's response. But I guess you have a point Jinji.

Anyways, thanks for your replies and useful information! :3
Now I know what to do with my Hoothoots x3

L

Lulu

Oh, Lulu never thought her post was disruptive, a bit unconventional maybe.
Don't worry, I'll just be sticking to the norm now, I guess.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Some people really get annoyed by people who emphasise every single word in their sentences, so even though it may seem picky or harsh, I just feel the best thing to do is advise against it. I apologise.

On the other hand, I do really like people who go against convention while being fun to be around - it's my own way of life as well. It's no fun to be ordinary all the time :)

I should probably say that there IS an official list of what is considered a "disruptive post", but I don't believe it's been put back up on our new Forum yet. And they may not be current any more anyway, since we're actively talking about revamping rule-sets for different parts of PWO - though I'm not aware yet of any firm decisions being made, ignoring the IRC anyway.

Fionavara

I think I seens you, btu didn't have a hoothoot behind you...you got anything agianst hoothoots???
here hoothoot want to be trained by you and you threat it like that...gimme!!! ;)
nha I agree only checkeredzebra can love those birds, make a sandwish and eat them, tastes like chicken...

O

o0Chiaki0o

Haha--chicken..! Erhm, I don't have Hoothoots I kept one of the three I had. I love it! It kicked *** at Bugsy's gym.

Did we really cross paths? It wasn't like you tried to fight me and I said no, was it? x3 Sorry if that's the case, Fionavara