Suggestions Topic (forum version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
This topic for people suggestions. You need post your suggestion in this topic or PM me in forum and them I add in "New Suggestion" section.
New Suggestions:
* People creating new players sprites (male and female) and another asking new ones. I have idea: all regions have 2 male and 2 female chars, except Kanto there is only 1 female skin
800px-PlayerCharactersGrouped.png
. Why add all in game and do this, when you log in game we don't Questions: 1. Choose region, 2. Choose s e x, 3. Choose your s e x char (etc if you started in Hoenn will be 2 options for char: Shapphire and ruby or Emerald). After 4 badges people can go to playerdex and choose what they want Walking, Surfing, Riding sprite or upload self sprites. That means char sprites be in playerdex data base, not in game. After 8 badges they can change Christmas and Halloween sprites too or upload self sprites. Uploaded sprites can see all people and use too. So discuss this idea.
Rejected Suggestions:
Accepted Suggestions:
Completed Suggestions:

Merse

Youngster
Look, someone invented spanish wax once again... Several people were already suggesting to have multiple player sprites and make them changeable ingame. And the developers are not stupid, they will implement this one as well, if they will ahve the time even if we don't suggest it again in every week.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Merse said:
Look, someone invented spanish wax once again... Several people were already suggesting to have multiple player sprites and make them changeable ingame. And the developers are not stupid, they will implement this one as well, if they will ahve the time even if we don't suggest it again in every week.
Read careful, that people idea is improved and a fuller. When you start play game you can choose only from your region, after 4 badges basic sprites can be changed or uploaded by person and that be in playerdex, after 8 badges you can another sprites change.
PS. In this topic you can: This topic for people suggestions. You need post your suggestion in this topic or PM me in forum and them I add in "New Suggestion" section.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I'm locking this topic, go through the proper channels to make suggestions.
It just messes things up if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.