Suggestion for animation of the moves in PWO!

Nshims

I want to propose a revision of the animations of the moves in PWO.
Currently moves are displayed on a 64 x 64px window, no matter what the size of the PNG created, it is always resized to 64 x 64px!

Another thing is, moves like recover are displayed in the area of the pokemon has executed it!
But if we create an animation for the move dream eater, the animation is executed normaly!

I want to give the following suggestions for the presentation of animations of the moves in pwo!

1.If it is not possible to change the size of the display window of the moves in PWO, I think at least the type moves recover, dream eater, and others that displayed in the area of the pokemon has executed it, must be different from normal moves!
The criation of two types of moves it would be ideal!
Moves that are displayed in the area of the pokemon has executed it and moves that are displayed in the area of the pokemon that is attacked!

2.If is possible to modify the size of the display window of the moves, i think the display area of the moves had to take all of the fighting area!
And there had to be two types of moves, the moves we perform, and moves that are executed by the opponent!
This would eliminate the majority of problems in the animation of the moves in PWO!
Moves like recover and dream eater would be easier to position the animation in the right place, and make it easier to create moves like flamethrower and heat wave that need all battle area!

Arnie

i agree, full area animations would be sweet, plus because they are already png they can have different layers too :3