Stepping down

Stank

Youngster
as much as it pains me to say I have to leave PWO staff. As most of you know I haven't really been as active as i once was.
Things IRL have just been piling up and I just cant seem to keep motivated enough to continue to be a GM.
I'll still be here as a player and such, and might try to come back as staff at a later date..

see you guys in game

HOF69

Stank was the GM PWO deserved, but not the one it needs right now...

Gifford

Sad to see you go buddy, sure i'll still see you around, as i pretty much suck at BL2 and your the king. :p

JD001

Youngster
May the Bacon be with you my friend <3 Thank you for everything you did for the players and the game. Time for you to enjoy a well deserved vacation from those duties. Now go be a playa playa ;3

Stank

Youngster
ill still be around as a player and stuff giff, i might even be more active as a player than i was as staff, a large portion of me leaving staff was due to me losing all motivation to do it anymore

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Its better to take a break and reorganize (for lack of a better word) than to continue slogging through whatever is holding you down. Well its nice to see that you may return as staff in the future. Enjoy your break from staff duties man. Hope to see you ingame more often.

rbecca

:'(
<3
That is all.

Also;
You've been an awesome GM and it was amazing having you on the team, i'll miss you in there.
I'm glad i have you on MSN and that you're still staying with PWO itself C:

GawertyXL

I hope you enjoy you're time as a player instead of staff, Being a staff member for any game is a frustration sometimes, You deserve the break.

Faabz.

Youngster
Thanks for everything Stank :)
Good luck with your life and enjoy the break :)

Stank

Youngster
Jinji said:
Stank, really? You were the one I was least expecting to step down...
I know I hadn't planned to but with all that's going on I really hadn't contributed anything to the game in a while, except for the Christmas event. And I haven't really had the time to do any work. I just felt like I was not properly doing my job like I should have been. I feel the community deserves better than what I was giving.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Stank said:
Jinji said:
Stank, really? You were the one I was least expecting to step down...
I know I hadn't planned to but with all that's going on I really hadn't contributed anything to the game in a while, except for the Christmas event. And I haven't really had the time to do any work. I just felt like I was not properly doing my job like I should have been. I feel the community deserves better than what I was giving.
I see. Well, your decision is understandable, but still disappointing. At least you're sticking around, though. Smell ya later.

Jhaxion

Sad to see stank all my fav gm's have stepped down you will also be missed. glad to know you not completely quitting. see ya in game

Nikola

Youngster
You've contributed a lot and enough to this community with your work. Good luck Stank.

SOULTAKER1994

Sad to see you step down from GM duties Stanky but its all good if your active as a player ;)