Step-By-Step Halloween event. (With quest Server Room)

AndyMister

I noticed that many people have lost the game, so I did a '' brief '' walkthrough on how to do the event. '' SEE THE END ''

PWO HALLOWEEN EVENT - 2014

First of all you should go to one of the trains Cherrygrove or Viridian. Done that you should embark for Worker Town (the city where the event occurs), go through the NPC and defeating all, until you see a building (the Facility Lobby). Once there talk to Detective (Detective Meyer NPC) you must accept the help that he needs, so let's start the quest.

After speaking with the detective, talk to the NPC beside him, Alfred, and accepted his help, he wants you to take a certain document in the Computer Lab, so we go there (He stands at the door on the left Facility Lobby). Enter and go right to the lower east corner of the Computer Lab and take the document that is in an orange book ... It's the Secret Document, make sure it is in your Backpack, if not, type / ref in chat or not you spoke with book and did not get the document.

Deliver the Secret Document Alfred, and he will give you the Item Osciloscope, and asks with this item, you go after 7 Data Records that will be in the forest (Ominous Forest), they'll be on the rocks, then talk to the 7 rocks scattered through the forest and return to the NPC Alfred. Then the NPC Alfred tells you to do a certain login with an account of something in Computer in Computer Lab, and says that the following are the Login Nickname and Password:

Nick PC: sspiegal

Password: elpsycongroo12

Completing this return to NPC Alfred and he talked about another document, but this time I did some photo. She will be in the Computer Lab, he goes on the computer to the northeast in the Computer Lab.

After that talk to the NPC Alfred again, and then with the detective. The detective will do five questions, respondão this order: 11312.

Responding right in this order, you must talk to the NPC Kieth, and click the second option he speaks, after this you will do battle with him, beware, if your team is not well trained for every trouble can pass his team is level 99 .

Ok, if you need to heal your Pokémon speak with the NPC Doctor Daisy, she heals all your Pokemon for only 1k (1000).
Now talk to the investigator, and shortly after Miranda, she will speak something like a secret passage (or something). Anyway, go to the Computer Lab and talk to the couch. You will be transported to tele Conference Room, where you have to get the third document right at the next table, in a yellow box on the table. After getting the third document skirt Conference Room and speak with investigators. After Miranda again. And she'll give you a Security ID. With the Security ID, return the Conference Room and open the door with the winning item. Spend a logo to left passage, go again and will come Facility Basement, talk to the capsule which is in the middle of the map, to talk to her, you probably freed Rotom and he fled.
Now go back to the first floor, the investigator speak, just look what he talks, he talks about an NPC's walk that I do not remember, but he speaks his name, then just you talk to this NPC he'll talk about another NPC and you go on it, and so on, until you return to the detective. Now check your backpack, you're in the Item KeyCard.
KeyCard with the BackPack go to Old Mine (the cave of the event), getting there you should go to that door you could not open before (she is in the northeast of Old Mine). When you get there, talk to the door and you will have to face a level Gliscor 100. Defeating him go until the start of the city's event (Worker Town) and talk to the statue of Mewtwo, and will face Zapdos level 100, as Gliscor. Now you have to go after Rotom, it depends on where you'll be ... But he relaxes
He will always be in the building (Facility Lobby) and its upper floors. he also
Can be stubborn and get away when you think.

Finding and defeating Rotom you finish the quest after this is done, talk to the detective,
Shortly thereafter with the NPC Technician Murphy, and receive the item Razor Fang, which serves as
Item evolution of Gligar to Gliscor.
After that just enjoy the event, Hunting the UC's, Shinys, and you catch Spooky Scarf
Killing wild Pokémon in the event. With them you can buy some items ...

TABLE OF PURCHASE SPOOKY SCARF

First of all for you to buy any item you have to have the Spooky Scards of course.

Knowing this you should talk to the receptionist Julibinas, which is on the first floor Facility Loob.
     She offers the following items with their prices determined:

HALLOWEEN CANDY: 3 scarves (I would not buy because with the receptionist on the side (NPC Rebeka)
     It only costs 700 Pokedollar.

SHADOW CLAW: 8 Scarves - is a TM which its power is 70, and his ACC 100
     (Never misses) will not name his side effect because the PWO should not work.

PAYBACK: 8 Scarves - is also a TM, but its power is 50, and his ACC is also 100 as
     The Shadow Claw. I will not mention their secondary effect because the PWO should not work.

Punpkin MASK: 25 Scarves - is nothing more than a customization for your avatar
     A pumpkin mask, it's pretty cool.

SKULL MASK: 25 Scarves - How to PUNPIKIN MASK, the Skull Mask is a mask too
     But as its name suggests, is a mask of a skull ...

That's it folks, ANY THING WRONG IS ONLY COMMENT PLEASE I WILL EDIT THE FASTEST
     POSSIBLE SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY THIS POSSÃO INCREDIBLE EVENT FOR OVER 2 WEEKS !!!!

REMEMBERING THAT IF SOMETHING WRONG, OR ANY DOUBT, I WILL BE HERE TO EDIT THE MOST POSSIBLE. O /

I even took me last night and all morning doing it, and could only with the help of my friends, DMleev, Tendou, Hivison, The-Joker, LightDragon, AlphaDumBbmx, Mastergam and among others ...

?????? ------------------------------ SECOND PART OF THE HALLOWEEN EVENT ------------(?_?)

The staff released a few days the 'second part' 'of the Halloween event, I would not post on the forum, but I noticed a great doubts as to make her players.

SERVER ROOM

To get to the Server Room, you will have to have completed the first part of the event, upstairs or on that site more images and explanations of how to do the first part of the event: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ul62zy4td ... Event.docx

By doing so, go to Facility Loob at the event, go to the counter and the receptionists Rebeka Julibinas, but not talk to them but the Nerd Reg side of the receptionists. Talk to him and select the second option it will give him accepting help him. Helping him go to the Computer Lab and talk to the gate next to the couch that leads to the Conference Room. Contact this port and will battle with another Rotom Rotom level 100. Defeat and return to Nerd Reg, he will thank you and release your license to enter the Server Room, where you will be able to catch their Rotoms.

POKÉMON CATCHABLE IN SERVER ROOM:

We do not know exactly the rarity of Pokémon.

1- Drowzee

2- Magnemite

3- Zubat

4- Hypno

5- Magneton

6- Haunter

7- Kadabra

8- Sableye

9- Rotom (Particularly think Rotom is HR HR because in four days playing about five hours a day I found none. But lucky lucky huh).

That's it, enjoy this final event of the personal maximum. ;D

Saric

Youngster
Re: Step-By-Step Halloween event.

To note, Shadow Claw should have an increased crit chance, not a never miss.

AndyMister

Seric, I know, as I said there, I would not cite its second advantage for the PWO should not work. And not err I meant about it being 100 Accuracy.

Takumi93

I must be getting the arnold and norris part wrong was i suppose to talk to someone else for the right story?

Chaky

Website
www.facebook.com

Thank you!! But I can't find the picture before the questions of the Detective. Could you explain it better?
"Completing this return to NPC Alfred and he talked about another document, but this time I did some photo. She will be in the Computer Lab, he goes on the computer to the northeast in the Computer Lab."

Sabo

Banned

Nice. Thank you :)

WhiteShark

Guys, need some help please.
After the party seeking to put the username and password on your computer, you come back and talk again with Alfred, he talks about some pictures, it happens that I do not find these pics anywhere else, as I searched for everything and anything, which I do this part?
Thank you.