Staff reorganisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GawertyXL

so what happens too all of the people who were artist, composers and mappers?

Kaiko

Youngster
Gawerty said:
so what happens too all of the people who were artist, composers and mappers?

They're in the GE group.

For example, there is GE Artist, GE Mapper, GE Composer, but they now have the GE tag.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Basically, GE is no longer the rank you know. Instead, it is an overall title to the people that add to the game. This "GE" rank has divisions and the divisions work together to create content. If that makes sense.

So no, GE: Artist Division still can't spawn you an Arceus. Sorry.

Kaiko

Youngster
CheckeredZebra said:
Basically, GE is no longer the rank you know. Instead, it is an overall title to the people that add to the game. This "GE" rank has divisions and the divisions work together to create content. If that makes sense.

So no, GE: Artist Division still can't spawn you an Arceus. Sorry.

Lol. I just kept it short and simple :p But I like the way you explained it too, especially the last part. I never liked Arceus anyway. D:

We all know, Shiny Houndoom is the way to go. But yes, What Zebra said, is what happened~

Claire

I know reorganization or "restructuring" is sometimes a very scary word in the world. However, I think in this instance I perceive it to be a very effective move. Thank you for taking the time to explain to us what is occurring and being as transparent as possible to keep us satiated. We all love and cherish the work the entire staff is doing. For some of us, playing Pokemon with our friends on a global scale has been a childhood dream since 1998 and our Japanese speaking friends since 1996. You are doing amazing work and provided something I and obviously many others have sincerely enjoyed. I know my sentiments align with those who have previously spoken and we eagerly await the future of PWO.

crenel

Youngster
Maideza said:
Does this mean I don't become J? :(
No; the 800ish pixel tall Smeargle in your signature dwarfing the length of half of the replies on this page combined did that. Tongue-in-cheek or not, we don't accept anyone that campaigns -- it is obnoxious.

Sorry to be Buzz Killington all of the time.

Maideza

crenel said:
Maideza said:
Does this mean I don't become J? :(
No; the 800ish pixel tall Smeargle in your signature dwarfing the length of half of the replies on this page combined did that. Tongue-in-cheek or not, we don't accept anyone that campaigns -- it is obnoxious.

Sorry to be Buzz Killington all of the time.

Fair enough, the joke died ages ago

*removes Smeargle*

Status
Not open for further replies.