Staff reorganisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Good morning.

Before we get onto the main subject, we would like to thank everyone for their patience during the downtime. We're currently going to leave the Playerdex offline for a good time. Due to this downtime, anyone with active membership will receive 3 tokens. If your membership expired anytime on or after the 30th June - you now have 3 tokens.

As for this topic, following our previous staff reorganisation - we are now making changes based on what will help the staff in the long run and to change the flow of how things go around in terms of staff.

The biggest change to come from this will be the removal of the Mappers, Artists and Composers groups. Instead the focus of these groups will become one with the current Game Editor group. The Game Editor group itself will change as well, with a focus on the areas of:

• Art
  • Composing
  • Mapping
  • Scripting
Quests will now be the focus of all the staff as a whole rather than just the Game Editor group.

These changes are currently in the process of being made so it would be helpful if players could have some patience mostly gaming wise while we make some updates to the groups. The game is expected to be locked some time later and the likely chance is the game will not be online for another few hours.

Thanks for your patience.
Blue ~

PS. Bonus token offer will end as of now for donations

kurtisbmx

Sounds good hope everything works the way u plan , is good to see changes for the better been a while :)

Pokemongym

sounds good enough for me :p hope the game improves a lot ;D (or quite some)

Fionavara

sounds intresting, well seeing how things been working with separete groups it will be very intresting to compare how these new constellations will work.
Good luck, hope this will make things easier.

PkmnMasterRed

Do what you guys have to do Bluerise. And thanks again for all of the hard work from you and the staff.

Punk!

Thank u guys......for making this game really AweSome.......... ^-^

Boye

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with everything that is going on. Keep up the good work:)

Danski

I just wanted to say to all the staff, keep up the good work! I support any move to help improve the game, community and enjoyment of everyone. Good luck!

DizzyNguyen

Good idea guys, i wish game will be good with new group and new plan, thank to all staff.

G

Keep up the good work guys.
So will there be new pokemon and evo's in this update?

EgoFatalus

Your changes just prove that you are not satisfied with this game as it is, and I respect that, because only with changes you become better.

Status
Not open for further replies.