Staff Question

Zain

Youngster
because u didnt get offered? and u know that your not going to get it?

Moral-Paradox

Back to what I said originally, there is no system to it. The staff don't just sit in game and think to themselves, man this would be so much better if I had a legendary. Some of the staff have them because they asked if they could have it, some of the staff were offered legendaries when they joined (this used to be how it was done, but this is no longer the case), and some of the staff have legendaries because they were testing them (whether this be sound effects, sprites, or moves). So like I said, no real system. Sometimes it just happens.

Zain

Youngster
Moral Paradox said:
Back to what I said originally, there is no system to it. The staff don't just sit in game and think to themselves, man this would be so much better if I had a legendary. Some of the staff have them because they asked if they could have it, some of the staff were offered legendaries when they joined (this used to be how it was done, but this is no longer the case), and some of the staff have legendaries because they were testing them (whether this be sound effects, sprites, or moves). So like I said, no real system. Sometimes it just happens.

This is very clear and understandable, thanks  :p