Staff hate me and don't learn read

Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I make topic in almost week. And I wait permission almost week to post link to download... Arnie no more care of game and no more answer anything. I do my job to as well (my music and Back and BackS pokemons images and writed who what do, but staff don't learn read.
Why staff want renew game?
Because don't care how game looks.

mad30

Youngster
For permission, they should actually give it to you. Not just think you have it if they don't respond in a certain time frame.

TheWyatt2012

Arnie still plays the game. He's a Composer, and he's recruiting more. So your point is invalid.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I wait week and create topic where write what who and what do I. But staff no more care how looks game no more, especially Arnie I think so.
I know Arnie works for game

TheWyatt2012

If the staff, including Arnie, didn't care about the game anymore, then why are they still here?

And again, like mad mentioned, it doesn't matter if they don't respond quickly, you still shouldn't take someone's stuff.

Moral-Paradox

I think I have summed up the reason for deleting the thread quite nicely in the private message I sent you regarding it. There was really no point in posting a topic here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.