someone do something

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
zainab. said:
-_- this is just nonsence how can i be banned ingame and without a reason whats wrong with u people
zainab. said:
plz fix my account

This isn't the place for Ban Appeals as you should know by now. This post started off as player support issue, that issue is over now it seems.

zainab.

oh and one of my frieneds told me that he looked me up on the playerdex and founds out that my ZAINAB account the avatar is a guy avatar rather than the normal female avatar

psychosamm

Youngster
You are IP banned, in other words, you are no longer welcomed to play PWO. Ever. Period. Go away and quit spamming.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
psychosamm said:
You are IP banned, in other words, you are no longer welcomed to play PWO. Ever. Period. Go away and quit spamming.

She is not banned. If there is an issue with someone on the forums there is a report button. Don't take it on yourself to ask people to leave please.

psychosamm

Youngster
This person has been banned a multitude of times, and i also thought i read somewhere he/she was IP banned. If not then my bad, I just assumed this was another cry for attention.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I see no reason, so I am going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone disagrees with this action, then feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.