someone do something

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAINAB

:mad: im really angry now on the last post i put fonty said its most likely a problem with the server and i should try to logg in after 10mins i havent played in two weeks on that account yet i still cant logg on it just shows loading it doesnt do anything plz fix it

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
All I did was point you to the relevant sticky post about UIS. You first posted here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=184569#pid184569

And since that time you said in PM you got in and played for another 2 hours then this happened to you again. I asked you to post that extra information then and there but you said you were too lazy to do it. If you had of done that then I would have passed this on to Admin at that time as this issue to my knowledge has not proved so persistent to any other accounts in the past.

I will do so now. Be patient and I will get back to you with their response.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It seems this issue was fixed a few days ago.

As you have discovered since you have successfully logged into the game today...

ZAINAB

i sucessfually logged onto the game yesturday with my alt account which has now been banned and y would u have to pass this onto a admin when they can read it themselves

TheWyatt2012

Are you saying that your alt account which you logged on with yesterday got banned since then?

Something smells fishy.

EDIT: Just saw your Ban Appeals, so yeah, that's would probably be why you can't get in.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
ZAINAB said:
i sucessfually logged onto the game yesturday with my alt account which has now been banned and y would u have to pass this onto a admin when they can read it themselves

To be clear, it was the ZAINAB account is recorded as logging into the game yesterday.

ZAINAB

i tried to logg in but failed fonty and wyatt my alt ZAINAB2 got banned for excessvie spamming

ZAINAB

this isnt fare my alt got banned and my main i crapped up with this server problem how am i supposed to play :*(

Faabz.

Youngster
Well,it's pretty fair seeing how you act in the in-game channels and seeing how much times you have been banned

ZAINAB

fabaaz no matter how many times ive been banned thats wouldnt be the cause cause all my accounts are registered onto different emails i made like 12 emails to use for my pwo accounts

ZAINAB

what kinda staff r u u donno how to fix a problem in the game u run its a shame -_-

Merse

Youngster
Faabz. said:
Well,it's pretty fair seeing how you act in the in-game channels and seeing how much times you have been banned
He's jsut trolling because he was (IP?)banned from the game. Just ignore him.

ZAINAB

merse even tough i was ip banned that shouldnt affect anyof my other accounts as i mentioned earlier all my accounts r registered onto another account so if one of my accounts is/r banned it shouldnt affect my other account and this problem was even before i got banned this is the second post i put on player support

king1234

Youngster
ZAINAB said:
merse even tough i was ip banned that shouldnt affect anyof my other accounts as i mentioned earlier all my accounts r registered onto another account so if one of my accounts is/r banned it shouldnt affect my other account and this problem was even before i got banned this is the second post i put on player support

uh ip banned has to do with your ip address, which is your internet provider, u can make as much account u want, but u cant login with the ip u got banned with.

Merse

Youngster
So you're avoiding IP ban? :)
By the way, for a guy who was already banned you're looking a little bit too much for attention. Just my opinion though...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
To be clear an IP ban means you cannot play on any account for the duration of that ban. So all the accounts on that IP or known to be in your name are also banned.

zainab.

-_- this is just nonsence how can i be banned ingame and without a reason whats wrong with u people

Status
Not open for further replies.