Some questions for updates and post vote

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
1. When you return to make Pokemons 5th moves sets?

2. When just some Sinnoh Pokemons by buy able for tokens (Starters or any 3 pokemons or more some)?

3. When come 5th Unova Region Pokemons in PWO?

4. When come Hoenn Region and more (Kanto Battle Frontier, Orange Islands, Sinnoh Region, Unova Region)?

I know lots of bugs left, but a lot of players for Christmas would like to see one of my questions would be started.

Players choose one to by started for Christmas present.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
1. This will be worked on when all the staff who can access the database have more free time.

2. PWO's Battle System is based on the Generation 3 mechanics, so does not support moves introduced in later games due to the Physical/Special split and changes to damage calculation in some moves. This breaks the move sets of many Gen IV Pokémon. A massive rewrite for the Battle System has been worked on for some time now and is still under construction; hopefully after it is completed, all Gen IV and newer Pokémon will be finally added. It should be noted that some Gen IV Pokémon ARE in game now - these are ones that we have tested and found to have no issues with the current system.

3. See the above answer. Also a Client Update would need to be made to add graphics and data for the Gen V Pokémon for them to show up in the client.

4. Hoenn Region is under construction; other regions will be added afterwards in due course.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Yes, as I said:

Jinji said:
It should be noted that some Gen IV Pokémon ARE in game now - these are ones that we have tested and found to have no issues with the current system.

Most of these were event-exclusive Pokémon, however - such as Snover.