Some comments about the PWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

s9boys9x

FIGHT

PKMdiamonxx12_zps0ae5e845.jpg

in PWO, the battle can only use the mouse and not the keyboard can be used
- I prefer to use the keyboard and mouse when Battle
and when using the keyboard, use the convenience and will not be selected again TM mistake

PKMdiamonxx17_zps70ff3a5b.jpg

PKMdiamonxx18_zps52fa0345.jpg

BAG

PKMdiamonxx13_zpsdeddd67e.jpg

icon of the item is not displayed in Battle
PKMdiamonxx27_zpse58db87a.jpg

PKMdiamonxx20_zps8616a52e.jpg

POKEMON

POKEMON ?i theo hu?n luy?n viên quá nh?

PKMdiamonxx6_zps7765e87c.jpg

POKEMON bigger would be nicer
PKMdiamonxx7_zpsa2ac0d73.jpg
PKMdiamonxx8_zpsf93c2690.jpg
PKMdiamonxx16_zps376ccad8.jpg
PKMdiamonxx5_zps89a3e34f.jpg

Pokemon wild

PKMdiamonxx29_zps320da374.jpg

Why are there Pokeball, when experiencing wild Pokemon

LEVEL UP

PKMdiamonxx28_zpsead87b47.jpg

PKMdiamonxx34_zpsea898dbd.jpg

SUMMARY

Summary fully furnished
PKMdiamonxx30_zps7ad68bdd.jpg

PKMdiamonxx31_zps1560759e.jpg

allow more position SkilL
PKMdiamonxx32_zps50baeef3.jpg

PWO ... and [ not enough ]
PKMdiamonxx33_zps0dff081d.jpg

I do not know English and use google to translate

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The following Pokémon sprites used to be bigger, but somehow they got shrunk when Shane redeveloped the code that lets the Pokémon follow you, which was necessary to fix a glitch where they could start to fall behind you if you walked in the same direction for a long time. The same changes also made the Pokémon actually turn around when you move in a different direction; previously they'd just jump instantly to be right behind you. We need another client update to return the sprites to the previous large size, but Shane is no longer around to do this so it'll have to wait for Hardcoreh's new client.

Actually, most of what you've asked for requires client-side updates - when we have the new client closer to a releasable state, we will definitely consider all of these ideas. In fact, things such as greater keyboard control are already being considered last I heard.

The Stat gain message COULD probably be added as a system message with a few tweaks to the server code; it would likely either be a series of messages in the battle log or a message in the chat, as anything else would likely again require a client update. Strangely you're the first player I know of to ask for this addition to the level-up message though, so I'd like to know how desirable other players would find it; and how practical it would be to implement before we consider it.

nemo55

Ewww the sprites in all MMOs except for PWO suck so hard! This is one of the biggest reasons I play PWO, is because the sprites following you look really neat and detailed.

DomT.

Youngster
nemo55 said:
Ewww the sprites in all MMOs except for PWO suck so hard! This is one of the biggest reasons I play PWO, is because the sprites following you look really neat and detailed.
nemo's right,the sprites really suck

Nikola

Youngster
If you want to use sprites that are originally larger then current client allows then you will have to resize and adapt the image. The client is set to process only one type of resolution and anything else larger then that will be cropped. In order to have proper size, client update is needed to change the resolution for following sprites. There is a difference between making client to enlarge the image (we don't need that, we had that before January 2012) and making client that will support various and bit higher resolutions to avoid quality loss. You just don't want to see Ratatta having the same size as Steelix for example. I messed up with my sprite folder down below.

-Adapted and resized sponge Groudon sprite to be used with current client
:

QEEoWEj.png

-Proper size Groudon with no quality loss (can't be used with Shane's client):

57zYLdl.png

Merse

Youngster
Nice to see that "that other Pokemon MMO" is still up and running. But I prefer PWO because it's more complex and much harder. I don't like seeing players with 2 months of experience running around with full shiny HR teams...

s9boys9x

Merse said:
Nice to see that "that other Pokemon MMO" is still up and running. But I prefer PWO because it's more complex and much harder. I don't like seeing players with 2 months of experience running around with full shiny HR teams...

I found PWO real sketchy
and less take over this game
no SUMMAY
no skill move
and can not use the keyboard in battle
Lag vkL

hình ?nh mà tôi cung c?p không ph?i game PKM MMO
I want the comment to a lot of people play more games

Neon

Merse said:
Can ya tell me which MMO is that ? i just want a experience it once :) you can PM me the name if you want ^-^

s9boys9x

Neon said:
Merse said:
Can ya tell me which MMO is that ? i just want a experience it once :) you can PM me the name if you want ^-^

I do not know what it is

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Using big giant fonts and different colours will not help your posts.

Merse

Youngster
We shouldn't name any other MMOs here I think. By the way, if s9boys9x really doesn't know that game, how come that he used screenshots from it? :p

Neon

I don't think there is anything bad to try out a different Pokemon game. I respect PWO and it is a very great MMO itself. You can inbox me please.

s9boys9x

Merse said:
We shouldn't name any other MMOs here I think. By the way, if s9boys9x really doesn't know that game, how come that he used screenshots from it? :p

not a ghost leopard MMO
We offer to play almost perfect and complete
just one short of PWO other thing already

Gobfather

Merse said:

*rolls eyes*

the name is pokemon dawn of darkness (PDOD)

Merse

Youngster
s9boys9x said:
not a ghost leopard MMO
We offer to play almost perfect and complete
just one short of PWO other thing already
Aha... So in fact you're only here to recruit new players from this community to your game... And you said you never heard about it ;D This is getting better and better!

s9boys9x

[/quote]Aha... So in fact you're only here to recruit new players from this community to your game... And you said you never heard about it ;D This is getting better and better![/quote]

you is a chicken! DoD

Neon

Aha... So in fact you're only here to recruit new players from this community to your game... And you said you never heard about it ;D This is getting better and better![/quote]

you is a chicken! DoD[/quote]
Good way to show your intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.