So Excited To Be Here!~ :3

Wytch

==== ? ====

I'm a severely shy individual, but I just wanted to announce my happiness that I found this game/community!~
It's probably obvious that I'm a Pokemon fan, given that I'm here and all--but PWO just brings it to a whole new level.
I pretty much plan on trying to drag everyone I know on here to corrupt their mind with this awesomeness. Hehehe~~~
Currently I'm as newbie as it gets; barely started playing and learning all the tricks and lingo--so be gentle?
Shouldn't take me too long to get caught up though--I've played my fair share of online games.

Hmm...what else to say...Well I ditched college; left all that mess to pursue my dream of translation and modeling.
So far it's been totally worth it--so, yay!~ I'm a girl and I adore fashion and gaming--in all aspects possible. Typical I know.
Anyways--yeah, not too sure what else to say; I am horrible at talking about myself you see. (??`)????

It's a pleasure to meet everyone--I hope to make lots of friends and to have fun here!~

==== ? ====

Faabz.

Youngster
Welcome to PWO :) Here you don't need to be shy,everybody is cool and willing to help.If u need something feel free to ask :p
I'm happy you decided to pursue your dreams and i wish you the best in your life :p

Faabz~~

Jhaxion

Well now I hope you aren't too shy with us. Our community is like a bag of marbles,all different colors,shapes,etc. It's nice adding you to our community.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Well said Jhax; you put that much better than I could've. Welcome to PWO, Wytch. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Sannosuke

lol a mixed up bag of completely dissimilar marbles eh? Well... I think that's just about the best description I've ever heard XD

Di4m0nD

Welcome to PWO, this is the best MMO Pokemon game. You got a cute sig there :))

Wytch

==== ? ====

Uwaa~~Thankies for all the warm welcomes!~ I love it here already.
And that was quite eloquently put; the marbles metaphor I mean.
Now I wonder what kind of marble I look like...?(???)?
Probably a mix of pastel colors with a dripping inverted cross inside--mmm, yes.
Also, yush--I'm quite fond of the bouncing bunchies. ???

==== ? ====