Shortcut keys while in battle and release in game pc

lynx0911

I was hoping we can have a shortcut keys while in battle where we can just use the number pad for battle(1) move 1(1) move 2(2) move 3(3) move 4(4) and pokemon select(2) bag(3) run(4)
also having the option to release pokemon in game centre, i.e check boxes, I know we can do this in playerdex but even in playerdex you can only release a certain amount per page, and it get's troublesome when you hunt for a common and you start stacking up 100s of horrible iv in pc

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I like the idea for keyboard control in battles, though as I'm not a DEV I wouldn't know how easy that'd be to do in our current client. I'd suggest posting that idea on the Playerdex's Suggestion Box though, if it hasn't been already.

The desire for people to mass-release Pokémon was partially responsible for the addition of the "select all" button on the Playerdex recently, and you can increase the number of Pokémon per page up to a specific amount. My personal feeling is that Introducing a mass-release feature in-game is likely to cause heavy lag as the game tries to manipulate lots of data at once, but you'd have to ask one of the client and server developers really.