Shiny Token Store Poke chance?! hmm

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
As the titke says this is about the shiny chance when purchasing a poke off the token store. As staff has said when this was created its a small chance and i in no way think that this shiny chance is fake or false as i dont believe staff would create it just for there own benifet but i do have to wonder....

Just how real are the possibities? I know multiple people who have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying and not one shiny. So i just wanted to start this to get some opinions on it and see if there is anyone out there who has recieved a shiny off the token store.

As always, thank you staff for the best pokemon game and all the work you do.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Shiny chance has been improved (the effect will be more noticeable), for the new Token Store.

Faabz.

Youngster
The chance isn't known by regular players,but some people say it is the same of finding a shiny in game.
I have no doubts about it being real because i've seen multiple secreenshots here on the Forums of Shiny Starters...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Just to note he didn't say it has already been improved, he said it will be improved in the new token store.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
HitmonFonty said:
Just to note he didn't say it has already been improved, he said it will be improved in the new token store.
It's already been improved, you just can't get to it. :p

kurtisbmx

when the new playerdex is done a BIG donation sounds like fun ;)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Bluerise said:
HitmonFonty said:
It's already been improved, you just can't get to it. :p

Woo, you should treat yourself to a shiny metagross chance. O0

RareHunterRoman

So any idea on the planned release of the new Token store? A Shiny Meta sounds like a plan