Shiny Tauros!

TheWyatt2012

Earlier this evening I had heard about HOF's shiny Tauros for sale for an instant price of 200 million pokedollars. Now of course as someone who has other things to do, I do not have that kind of money. On top of that I have this: http://i.imgur.com/7OQLaq9.jpg So it wouldn't make sense to buy it for 200 million pokedollars anyway.

But at the moment he refuses to give me the shiny Tauros! The coupon is authentic and was authorized by an anonymous staff member! I demand to see PWO's manager and file a complaint against HOF69!

Fight the power!

Dragon16

Youngster
TheWyatt2012 said:
Earlier this evening I had heard about HOF's shiny Tauros for sale for an instant price of 200 million pokedollars. Now of course as someone who has other things to do, I do not have that kind of money. On top of that I have this: http://i.imgur.com/7OQLaq9.jpg So it wouldn't make sense to buy it for 200 million pokedollars anyway.

But at the moment he refuses to give me the shiny Tauros! The coupon is authentic and was authorized by an anonymous staff member! I demand to see PWO's manager and file a complaint against HOF69!

Fight the power!
not sure if this is considered slander claiming such things, i would be careful making these kind of posts.

TheWyatt2012

Dragon16 said:
TheWyatt2012 said:

Fight the power!
not sure if this is considered slander claiming such things, i would be careful making these kind of posts.

#FREETAUROS

ChaoticMantis

Dragon16 said:

25e25429ace4eeeb1e308cb0fb2ada14.jpg

TheWyatt2012

ChaoticMantis said:
Dragon16 said:

25e25429ace4eeeb1e308cb0fb2ada14.jpg

This isn't a joke! This is serious business on a video game!

I demand to see a manager!

RicardoTav

I wanted to say someting to you but i cant cause iam on Jupiter right now and its hard to have net, when i can i will speak to you and saying the problem.

leftyy

Did you check the back of the coupon to see if it expired?