Shiny from token store

-Imran-

What is the rate of getting a shiny from the token store?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It's not been made public knowledge, but is generally assumed to be the same or slightly harder than the in-game rate - 1/8092. This may or may not be changed in upcoming Playerdex updates.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
I thought it was like changed to a 5% chanxe if its 1/8000+ there would be no point in trying anymore for me. No wonder its been forever since i got one after hundreds of dollars. Oh well guess thats why its donations

Orean

Website
twitter.com
-Imran- said:
Does that also increase by 300% from membership?

The Membership perks aren't factorial to the probability rate of a Token Store Shiny at all. Membership will still provide a 1-token discount to purchase itself, however.

As for the publicly unknown rate: as Jinji stated, the rate has never been unveiled, but you'll see statistics of the amount of Token Store Shiny Pokemon obtained per week via Bluerise's Twitter. Metrically, it won't reveal the underlying rate in any way, but it will at least reveal the overlaying product of the rate—how many were obtained from the current rate out of those that attempted it during that week.

-Imran-

Thanks Creobis. Now all I need is the number of pokemon purchased from the token store with the bonus chance :D Know where I can get that info?

Has the rate never been unveiled due to a reason or is it because the issue never came up?