Shift+click problems [offer 1m for solving my problem]

SNSDforever

Hi everybody I just come back to this game after many months.

One of the new feature I found is to display pokes in chat. However, what I see from my screen is something like this,

26fECcE.jpg

I realized that it should be something like this,

yH4GXi9.png

In addition to that, if i sent "[Poke1]", what I see from my screen is " ?1?# "

Could somebody please help me out??

Buggot

My guess is that your computer can't read certain PWO code, whatever the code is, that's why it shows up like that. Don't know what type of code it is. Could you have an outdated computer or outdated software that can't read it, if it is the code?

SNSDforever

my computer is still using windows XP, is that the problem ? if so, what should i do instead of buying a new computer or a new windows

SNSDforever

I downloaded the new client on my laptop and the same problem appears ...

I changed the language settings to English(United States) on my laptop but the only change is that

E0,57,0,5,25 -> y0,57,0,5,25

Does anybody know what's going wrong??

Jinga

trry reinstalling i know its not much help but incase u havent tried

Zoz2

Easy fix to your problem change your system Locale to United States (Problem solved) I had this problem myself when I changed my locale a few times for various games I was streaming (Blade and Soul) fixed my problem after I changed my system locale back to United states.

Zoz2

This is for anyone with future problems such as that try checking your system locale if to see what it is set to..this maybe result in this issue if you have changed it before to play another game or open programs from another country to be able to read it (Ex Korean, Chinese simplified PRC) So try changing it from whatever it is set to and put it as United State>Apply>Okay>Restart PC>Login on PWO check if it works>If not change it back to your original setting>Rinse and repeat (Once). If that does not help your problem then it is probably something else.
http://puu.sh/aj74P/7a65324e30.png
http://puu.sh/aj7eO/edcd1438d4.jpg

SNSDforever

No... it doesn't work :'( :'( :'( :'(

I changed to other languages, English(Caribbean), Chinese(Taiwan), Africa... and then back to English(United States)

The problem is still there