Server issues.

Pokemaster828

First off just to be clear before beginning, I want to point out that in no way is this meant to be mean or overly critical, this is intended to be constructive criticism only. I signed up for an account with you guys about three days ago and this account today. Over that time span, I have been disconnected from the server over 12 times in the last 3 days. The downtime ranges from 3-5 mins to sometimes over an hour. I realize that this is a MMORPG and that downtime is to be expected, but this often? Don't get me wrong I love this game. There are flaws yes, and I'm sure you're aware and working on it. That said, I have donated a considerable amount of money for my budget to you. I would like to see this game improve. Otherwise I will not be donating anymore. If it doesn't improve by the time my membership is up, I may be forced to stop playing altogether. Only reason I say this is I can't tell you the number of times I've encountered a rare pokemon like Pikachu or Butterfree and have the game freeze while trying to catch it. Then I check the site and it says server offline. Someone please upgrade the server. I know a lot of us donate, and while I do not now how much you're getting, or how much it would cost to get a better server, I should think it would be a priority with the rising popularity of this game. Thank you for your time.

Pokemaster828

I just realized this is wrong forum. I'm sorry, if you can please move it to the appropriate forum.

darkshadow.

I think this is not the correct place to post this cause this is a place to report players for hacking/botting/scam etc.. Yes, the server can be kinda instable sometimes but you have to think that the current Staff do their best with this game in their free time. I know and it happened to my self too when you find a great poke and the server goes off and you become really mad but we have to think positive and go on cause there is nothing about it we can do for now. If you started playing one year ago like me, you would be happy to be online so much time. The server crashed every 4-5m and the maps didn't load properly.But , with new DEV's , the server increased his stability and the capacity of players online aswell.
However, a recently new DEV is working in a new client where the crashes would be reduced and reduce the bugs aswell.
Don't worry cause the improvements are coming and all the donations would be rewarded. All we need to have now is a little patience and enjoy the game despite all its flaws

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Moved.

That said, I have donated a considerable amount of money for my budget to you. I would like to see this game improve.
Current donations go towards the cost of running the web and game server. Essentially the issue is the server code which can not be fixed by moving over to a new server, since it's the server code itself that is the problem. Thugie has been looking into the server crashes as much as possible.