Seen Suggestion

DomT.

Youngster
Let the SS Say Everything,Its just simple suggestion,it should be implemeneted in PM(Private Message Box)

fLXnAIq.png

Edit:Suggested by The-Beast

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
These forums are useful for players to discuss suggestions, however if you want the suggestion to be seen directly by the staff when they are considering adding things like this the best place to put them is the Playerdex Suggestion Box.

Nikola

Youngster
Iirc, private message goes from outbox to Sent Messages once read. For certain topics seen by someone you will need to do custom coding as you make sure that you don't kill the purpose of hidden users. Marking messages as seen in-game is a different thing. Message window pops up right away, but that doesn't mean user actually saw the message given that they might be away or something else. In order to apply that in-game first thing you need to do is to code the system that messages does not pop wide open instantly due to above said reason. Once that is done a returning trigger can be done if the user you are communicating with actually opened the window that was previously minimized. Personally, I don't see any use of that. Just more information going around the server for no reason.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Nikola said:
Iirc, private message goes from outbox to inbox once read.
Correction: PMs you send go from your Outbox to the Sent messages folder (sometimes referred to as the "Sentbox" by older phpBB releases and skins) to represent they have been received; and this happens once the recipient has viewed their PM inbox, not necessarily when the PM has been read.

Nikola

Youngster
Jinji said:
Nikola said:
Iirc, private message goes from outbox to inbox once read.
Correction: PMs you send go from your Outbox to the Sent messages folder (sometimes referred to as the "Sentbox" by older phpBB releases and skins) to represent they have been received; and this happens once the recipient has viewed their PM inbox, not necessarily when the PM has been read.
Yeh my bad. I changed it though.