Secret Base Mapping Contest: Winner announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippin

After much deliberating on our side, the results of our latest contest are finally out.​

Congratulations to GuiiHenrique for winning this year's Secret Base mapping contest!​

It was a really close race this time with Charlotte securing second place for her map. Amazing work done by all of you! We are impressed with the effort that you put into all of your entries, giving your maps purpose and creating exceptional, detailed background stories and quests for them.​

We are going to work with the winner now to create a mini spawn event for his map with an announcement to follow, so stay tuned for the event and keep on mapping!​

Last but not least, a personal little aside from me: Thank you for giving your time to PWO and for trying the map editor. I was very happy to see all of your entries. :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It truly went down to the wire. It was amazing to see the creativity possessed by even a small sample of our players, and I can't wait for us to return the compliment with a mini-event :)

Klay

Youngster
Congratz Guii :)
(hope the mini event will come soon and will be hard >:D )

GuiiHenrique

Thanks to all.
Congratulations to the participants and congratulations the staff for giving the opportunity to the players. (=

Sweetboi

Youngster
I knew Charlotte would be somewhere at the top. I congratulate Henrique on winning. If possible could I please get some feedback on my map and idea at least. I spent so many all nighters on it and my first time participating, it's only fair that i get feedback right?

Klay

Youngster
You should post your map (files and screenshots) in the Mapping section, it would be a more appropriate place :)

Pippin

Sweetboi said:
I knew Charlotte would be somewhere at the top. I congratulate Henrique on winning. If possible could I please get some feedback on my map and idea at least. I spent so many all nighters on it and my first time participating, it's only fair that i get feedback right?

Yup, I'm going to get back to you with feedback when I have a free moment either via pm or if you post in the mapping section in the meantime.
This goes for every participant or anyone interested in mapping, if you have any questions or would like feedback about your map, don't hesitate to ask me. :)

Klay

Youngster
Charlotte~ said:
Pippin said:
Sweetboi said:

Yup, I'm going to get back to you with feedback when I have a free moment either via pm or if you post in the mapping section in the meantime.
This goes for every participant or anyone interested in mapping, if you have any questions or would like feedback about your map, don't hesitate to ask me. :)

[glow=purple]I spent 2 days before the closing date. huftt..I'm not lucky enough :3 :heart:
I agree with him, pippin.. give me some feedback too >:3
[/glow]

(actually, giving feedbacks from someone who is used to mapping would be nice for a noob like me too :blush: (even if i already know some mistakes))

Sweetboi

Youngster
Did a feedback thread in mapping category. Other participants may use the post aswell or can create their own personal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.