Search Button for pc boxes

gingerprimarina

Youngster
My pc lacks space. Its a hard-hitting truth. As might most people on PWO here. And when your boxes are full, its even a harder job to cruise through 36 pages without potentially hindering your eyesight or turning blind. I have personally struggled with this problem, trying to decipher what I need to pick up while I do the move tutors or while getting ready for a tournament battle. It is extremely frustrating to search for a pokemon indefinitely without actually being able to pinpoint its location. Sorting can be a solution, but some people are in a rush and don't have time for it, like myself. So, I have come up with a suggestion that may help eradicate this problem.

I would like the pc boxes to be a little more easier to navigate. Hence, I would like to suggest the addition of a search button in the pc box that would make the job easier.
I was thinking, a basic search system for the PC boxes would make it a lot easier to find Pokemon without taking up too much time and making it less frustrating for other players. Optionally, I would also like to suggest some filter options such as locating certain moves, items, shinies and species. But for now I would be content with the search system.

I'm sure other players would agree that finding Pokemon can be a bit of a hassle and they would probably prefer an easier way to locate Pokemon. Especially with all the Pokemon we collect for stats and the event Pokemon that players will catch lots of.

If we could get a pc search system in-game that would be awesome.

Last edited:

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I would also like to suggest some filter options such as locating certain items

I would take this suggestion, and modify it. Instead of a filter, just add extra sprites indicating that a pokemon is holding something. Like a little poke ball in the corner of the sprite, so we can tell which pokemon to check so we can quickly locate items. It would of course be preferred that the image of the item itself be visible instead, so we can find items even faster.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I would take this suggestion, and modify it. Instead of a filter, just add extra sprites indicating that a pokemon is holding something. Like a little poke ball in the corner of the sprite, so we can tell which pokemon to check so we can quickly locate items. It would of course be preferred that the image of the item itself be visible instead, so we can find items even faster.
Kudos. Was another player's idea I added in my post. Personally, would have gone with the same idea.