ScottyWhyte Topics

mad30

Youngster
I have noticed that several of ScottyWhytes topics are being locked. I must asked why?

I understand he is posting them in the wrong forum (when has that been lock worthy, I thought MODS were trained to move them to the appropriate location).

I understand some of them contain other potential reasons for being locked (swearing).

But I do not understand why of them are all being locked. His YMCA topic for example I found very insightful. I have never seen the music video to that and I would like to reply to it but have found it it's locked, WITH NO POST EXPLAINING WHY. When has it been the policy of the staff to lock posts without explaining why?

I ask the staff to please unlock his YMCA topic and move it to the appropriate forum.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
That was not the actual video Scotty posted. While I can't speak for the GM that changed and locked it and their reasons, I do agree with them. The posts have been more than just what you have seen, they have been extremely inappropriate for a children's game/chatroom.

If you want to repost that video or similar on the correct forum please feel free. :)

mad30

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
That was not the actual video Scotty posted. While I can't speak for the GM that changed and locked it and their reasons, I do agree with them. The posts have been more than just what you have seen, they have been extremely inappropriate for a children's game/chatroom.

If you want to repost that video or similar on the correct forum please feel free. :)
Fair enough, in the future I would like to suggest stating the reason it was locked to avoid confusions like these however.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I have already deleted a number of topics he has made due to the vulgar and innapropriate content they have contained and Scotty has been banned on a number of accounts for breaking a number of PWO rules. Any posts I am finding by any of Scotty's alt accounts are being dealt with according to his history and what they contain.