Scheduled Server Down Time

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
[quote name='Tom210' timestamp='1317368790' post='8146']

I hope to add a higher level maximum when hoehn comes out, to 200 about, maybe 150 depending how hard it is to level up, so everything after your second region isn't level 97. Long way to come I believe.

[/quote]

There would be no point to this as such, well at least for the reason given since the plan is for you to start from fresh for Hoenn.

[quote name='chenzi420666' timestamp='1317346510' post='8088']

Hi tom my Rep was duped by the millions and i cant seem to reach bluerise can you help?

[/quote]

How exactly was your rep duped by millions?

NinjaBr

Banned
I'll wait and hope that everything is fixed, and my Pokemon evolve with patience and peace!

0x2re.jpg

M

Mist

[quote name='narutofoxLT' timestamp='1317373350' post='8151']

Tom210 and another staff, by better if update 1-4th pokemons to 5th move sets and add some 5th pokemons to token shop (Starly, Shinx and etc).

[/quote]

4th gen pokemon aren't even available in the token store yet (nor will they be). No way are 5th gen being released

LittleRed

[quote name='Tom210' timestamp='1317368790' post='8146']

Funny story, I figured out the negative xp problem, but shortly after i unlocked the server.

There WAS a fix to it, but in the wrong place, which i will update real quick tomorrow (24 hours from now) about, no time decided, and it will only be down for a few minutes.

And don't be said theres no more negative xp, I hope to add a higher level maximum when hoehn comes out, to 200 about, maybe 150 depending how hard it is to level up, so everything after your second region isn't level 97. Long way to come I believe.

I have an update log in the logs sub section, if you want to be kept up with my doings, stay tuned.

[/quote]

I remember in the past there was talk of a system where going to Hoenn/Sinnoh (the 2 secondary regions of Kanto/Johto) that there would be a system where all of your pokemon from Kanto/Johto would be placed in a special storage that you could only acces if you were in Kanto/Johto or you got all 8 badges from the Hoenn region. I'm not too fond of any levels past lv99-100 as well, but is this gonna be a scraped idea or is this still an idea/thing that could be worked on?