There should be save command or no?

• Yes,There should be.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,there's no need of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DomT.

Youngster
As Most of u know that game is getting crash after every 2 mins and Most of the players have lost their Pokemon due to RollBack and crashes,I just wanna know from u people that whether there should be a force save command like /save or no.A type of command that will force save ur game and whenever crash happen it will save and there would be no rollbacks.

Jinga

shut up go away :mad:
Stop wasting your time and our time with silly posts for begging attention. Its a mmo we dont need manual save command :mad:

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Please don't make posts just to insult people. You can make your points without resorting to that.

DomT.

Youngster
Smh I expected from u guys...I was just suggesting if there could be a Manual /save stuff so no loose of pokes and as for the automatic u dont need to change it.

hulubulu

I voted no! Such a command would produce more lag and more server crashes. Just relog if you want to save your gameplay.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
UW01 said:
so no loose of pokes and as for the automatic u dont need to change it.

But there is, it's called logging out to force a save. Your suggestion can't be seen as anything but a joke that comes from someone who has no idea how mmos work

DomT.

Youngster
KaiTheLoneWolf said:
UW01 said:
so no loose of pokes and as for the automatic u dont need to change it.

But there is, it's called logging out to force a save. Your suggestion can't be seen as anything but a joke that comes from someone who has no idea how mmos work
I know that Kai but that doesn't save the game properly I defeated zidane and then I relogged to save but it didnt saved and there was no crash though,I m just suggesting this....Even if u guys dont like u guys can Just Close the topic.

Stank

Youngster
what good would a force save command do, when the server isnt saving to begin with? the reason it rolls back is because the client and server basically are not communicating. adding a save command wont do a damn bit of good except piss people off even more when they save and and it still rolls back

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
UW01 said:
I know that Kai but that doesn't save the game properly I defeated zidane and then I relogged to save but it didnt saved and there was no crash though,I m just suggesting this....Even if u guys dont like u guys can Just Close the topic.

The problem was your game was frozen at the time you logged out so no save happened. Any save command would have also failed.

There is nothing wrong with the suggestion itself guys and no reason for all this aggro. It just comes across as you guys having something personal against the poster since valid arguments speak for themselves without the need to call it a 'joke' or refer to the poster as an 'idiot' or tell him to 'shut up and go away', when he is obviously posting a serious idea here.

Our game is not a place where such disrespect is to be encouraged or tolerated. It is not acceptable at all. Keep the discussion civil.

mr-crime

Well, I like this one, making that transaction commit by force, sending back "success" reply to command would make players life easier.