Salamance And Dragon Dance

DomT.

Youngster
okay okay okay I know this topic need to be post at suggestion but still posting here seems to be fair,I just wanna say that now Pokemons in pwo are getting OP by boosting moves like Dragon Dance,U can see Dragonite,Kingdra,S Gyrardos and other,What about adding dragon dance to Salamance,Sala must need a boosting moves and I know that Sala dont have dragon dance in his movesets but still.................

BlackBloodz

Salamence doesn't get Dragon Dance naturally, it actually learns it via Breeding system which isn't in PWO currently.

Arnie

if ur smart u teach sala scary face, and then just lol

DomT.

Youngster
Arnie_Jr said:
ofcourse no Arnie,the topic was opened to make Sala more Powerful by adding Dragon Dance
Most Likely Salamance movesets are Thunderfang,Fly,Flamethrower and Outrage
Thunderfang to defeat Gyrardos
2 Fly with 29-31 atk can defeat Kanga,Snorlax,Arca
2 Flamethrower can defeat Meta,Mamo
1 Outrage with Good Atk can.OHKO Kingdra,Dragonite,Zard and more

BlackBloodz

You can't just "give" it the move, as I mentioned it's a move gets taught via Breeding, if you wish to give it to him, you should give every poke every possible move they get via Breeding.

Isguros

Youngster
Salamance was banned from competition due to the fact that he could learn Dragon Dance (in combination with his stats and other attacks of course). I don't see why they should add Dragon Dance to his skill set to eventually end up with the same result. You already said that Salamance can defeat pretty much every powerful PVP battler, so why make him even more powerful?

Tsubaru

I also dont agree with this idea.
We cant just buff some pkm bc they got weaker
i love these changes, Move updates/shiny iv reduce... maybe we´ll find real balance in the battle system

Bad-News-dodo

UW01 said:
Arnie_Jr said:
ofcourse no Arnie,the topic was opened to make Sala more Powerful by adding Dragon Dance
Most Likely Salamance movesets are Thunderfang,Fly,Flamethrower and Outrage
Thunderfang to defeat Gyrardos
2 Fly with 29-31 atk can defeat Kanga,Snorlax,Arca
2 Flamethrower can defeat Meta,Mamo
1 Outrage with Good Atk can.OHKO Kingdra,Dragonite,Zard and more

Uhh how about you take arnie's advice and put scaryface ?

Lets see . Outrage and fly are moves inwhich sala has stab on... that good . Fly power is 80 while outrage i think is 100 . What do you think you should attack kanga . Snorlax . Arca with ? A move with power of 80 or 100? How about you attack them with outrage to guarantee more damage ? Remove fly man and take arnie's advice ;)