S Nidorino missing....

BeLLyFiZzLe

Hey PWO fam....

Tonight, I randomly found a S Nidorino in the safari zone in the row of grass next to the safri npc....Ive been playing 200+ hrs, been very active and well behaved on chat and yet, for some unknown reason, after I caught it, I walked to the poke'mon centre, tried to enter and got relogged....apon trying to log in again it said "connection failed, user already logged onto server" or something very similar to that (i was freaking out so the words wont be exact) i tried a few times and got the same message (instead of saying loading map "etc" all i got was a dark shaded word of loading and had to quit....so i left it for 5-10mins, the logged on and i was at the safari entrance, checked my pc and had no S nidorino.... ive been told nothing can be done but i mean come on!!! surely someone can help me...ive been loyal to the site,obeyed the rules and even got membership!!! and for that to happen really ruins my drive to play anymore....Zebby witnessed the whole thing and my breakdown on chat which i apologise for.... Surely someone can help me...Paying customer, loyal user and this is what happens... please someone help...A shiny takes hours apon hours to at least days to find and i found one in mere minutes and its lost!!! You can imagine how i feel...any feedback would be appreciated...cheers...BeLLyFiZzLe

Dragonshalo16

I personally know how you feel.I remember this one time I found a shiny Vulpix,(without membership) and the server crashed.I'm sorry to inform you nothing can be done, because you were logged out before your data could be saved;Thus not saving/giving your S Nidorino an I.D.I know it sucks,but you'll just have to keep looking;who knows,you may find something even better.I wish you the best of luck. ;)