S Bibarel unchatchable, God why?

JustLegend

S Bibarel, i spend 30+ pokeballs on that poke!!!!!
I want it :(((((

Attachments

• CznVPLZ.png
    CznVPLZ.png
    131 KB · Views: 1,105

Tendou

They are not supposed to be catchable. There is a NPC on that floor named WARNING! thats a must to read. While you don't understand why they made that way it is obvious no one would have a lv +900 because the max lv is currently 99 for players.

You just had a good luck in wrong place.

AceTrainerLance

Xm9OCCY.png

genell

that would depress me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deeply.

genell

Kill me now................................. I found one too, no ms, unable to buy tokens, took 2 real years alone to find my first shiny ever. I want it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly, so upset right now.......................

Screenshot_89_zps2c599a20.png

Giovanni

Would there be any way for the people with the Screenshots of S Bibarel to get a prize of some sort such as a lvl 5 bidoof or something? I mean. Come on.There is a 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny, and they can't even catch it. Please consider this.. @Bluerise

Giovanni

ThePumpkinKing said:
Would there be any way for the people with the Screenshots of S Bibarel to get a prize of some sort such as a lvl 5 bidoof or something? I mean. Come on.There is a 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny, and they can't even catch it. Please consider this.. @Bluerise
I mean of course They would have to have their username in the post, but.. Seriously please consider it.

genell

ThePumpkinKing said:
ThePumpkinKing said:
I mean of course They would have to have their username in the post, but.. Seriously please consider it.

I agree. T_T, it was devastating that I had to kill it...with the possibility that I might not find another shiny in the wild for another 2 years.

Tendou

I would really agree with that but pictures can be easily edited as followings:

- I can edit genel's one by my own adding my pokes and replacing his starter picture with my stater picture. Chat can be eaasily replaced also.
- I can join the event and shout "LOL A S BIBAREL" because we don't really need to show proof due we can't catch them then so no one will really know if it was true or false information, then I just need to send out by myself some random messages about losing my shiny cause "my membership was broke for like 10-15 days like everyone else" then people will get interested to answer that even if it is with a "LOL".

After that, all I need to do is to upload it on this website and shows as a proof about I lost a shiny one.

genell

Again............................. please... I can't take it anymore... :'( :'( :'(
Screenshot_91_zps6091e03a.png

Rachel

It would be obvious it's uncatchable because of it's high level. Lol.

genell

Rachel said:
It would be obvious it's uncatchable because of it's high level. Lol.

I know, but a shiny is a shiny, no ms, they should make it so they drop something good at least.