Rigaudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
well as this topic name it's about riga the staff person who have made a future for pwo with some other staff .
well it's about she left staff members and i myself felt that we should make for her a topic cause of all the years she spent on the game and hope we gonna see u again riga ::)nd hope everyone else make a reply hoping the best for her :)

TeamRocketAsh

Midou said:
well as this topic name it's about riga the staff person who have made a future for pwo with some other staff .
well it's about she left staff members and i myself felt that we should make for her a topic cause of all the years she spent on the game and hope we gonna see u again riga ::)nd hope everyone else make a reply hoping the best for her :)
OMG!! :s :( ...No more riga...will miss her very much after so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

thunderclap

Youngster
Just noticed this thread and it doesn't deserve to die with 1 response! Midou's fault for choosing this weird subforum :p. We love you Riga!!

ABDisback

Youngster
been back for a week and dearly missing you riga. I wish you luck and success for whatever reason you had to leave the game since it must be major one as you loved this game as much as any person possibly can.

Be waiting for you to comeback.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.