REWORK POKEMARKET PLS

MongoBongo

Hi, after i struggle numerous times with searching or buying stuff in pokemarket i have to write it here with my whole anger.

The pokemarket is so crappy made . i cant belive this even. First when u get into the pokemarket u dont know what to click .. Should i click the stuff in the TOKEN tab or PLAYER tab or SELL tab wtf ??? i rly had to learn for some time where all is and still i get lost sometimes cause its so irritating what to click .

And the worst thing ever , When i want search for a normal poke in market , i need open this hidden window , and what pops up , 1000 tabs with each thing what u want sort out , gen 1 2 3 4 tab that gens dont even exist at the moment and in 50 years for sure also not , when i click it the page refreshes and need wait .          It should be made that u click in the tabs what u search for and THAN u click START SEARCH , not refresh the freaking page evry time , and the best is , when i want buy fast  cheap things ,      i buy one and than i have to go somehow all the way back to the pokemarket and sort it out with the same procedure of evrytime refreshing pages till i find it . Till then the item is gone .

AND ANOTHER WORST THING : I  want to sell my freaking S wooper and i want check the prices,  ofc  , i open the tab with the poke names , and the POKE NAMES ARENT EVEN IN ALPHABETIC LETTERS SORTED  , so i can waste my time even more 2 hours searching for wooper name in a tab with 150 pokes.

Rly pathetic Market whoeever made this should get fired .  How can this be so unconstructive.  AT THE MOMENT , U should put the whole market site down , cause this ... i cant even describe this.           :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: FUUUUU

DavidBowie

I mean...
Your points about how to improve the market experience aren't exactly wrong, but the way you have worded this is completely unnecessary considering this is the first time it has been brought up to us. Next time you suggest something, please tone it down and approach us civilly. We're all adults here.

Nonetheless, thanks for the attention on the issue. I'll see if we can poke at it and how our priorities are lined up regarding the playerdex.

MongoBongo

ok sry ,but pokemarket is a catastrophe.... i wonder why no one has bringed this up yet....

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
On the Players > Pokemon page you can click on Filter up the top and get the lists you are looking for.

http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/mart.php?pkmn=&f1=194&f2=0&f3=0&f4=0&f5=0&f7=0&f6=0

When you want to check one out or buy it right click and open a new tab, that way you won't lose your place the next time.

It can take a while to learn your way around the Playerdex and the Mart - there is so much in there! But it's worth the effort, and if you have any specific suggestions for change (other than trashing the whole thing :p) they will certainly be welcome.