Resolution Fullscreen problem

MongoBongo

Hello , my fullscreen dont work , when i make it fullscreen , the loading bar is far on downside of screen that i nearly dont see it and when its done , i hear the music how im inside the game , but all i see is the same loading screen without the loading bar , if i click tab or something minimize and open again , it starts minimizing and maximizing all time like it cant adjust . 

Once it said there is some resolution problem with my scale ,  and that is my maximum possible resolution, i can go only lower than and it dont work too. 

its so weird .... is it possible somehow to make it run, i tried windows 7 compability or xp serrrvice pack 2 or 3 , nothing works ... is my laptop to small ? and i dont have any firewall running..
pls help, other players say they have problem with it too. 
And at one pic it says , the formular cant be changed in size or be put somewhere else  while its minimized or maximized  .

Thx i hope someone can help

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    462.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Unbenannt.PNG2323.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG2323.PNG
    184.2 KB · Views: 14

BluePee96

I have the same problem. Whenever i try to play in fullscreen, there's loading screen and then its all black. Tried everything as the guy from post above, but nithing. Looking forward for any helo! :( :(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
We have no fixes for this issue, and windows 10 is known to cause problems with full screen mode, which was introduced before it came out. Unfortunately also the client itself is too old and resistant to change in regards to many graphics issues, especially ones like these where so many user factors come into play. It is very unlikely this will find a fix on our end before the current client is replaced.