Recieved The Tokens And The Soothe Bell, But No Stones?

RawrDragonite

The topic, if you will.

P.S., When I try to give my soothe bell to a pokemon, it just says "This pokemon does not evolve by this item" This has been answered, so please, don't answer it again, Jinji

Also, is there something wrong with IRC?

marinica94

Banned
If you got for exemple a water stone in your bag and you recived soothel bell + tokens and radomly a water stone they will stack together ...

RawrDragonite

I'm not as stupid as the rest of this community. I think there should be a rule forbidding random users to post on other peoples help topics. It's just annoying to see such ridiculously stupid comments like that, though, I understand that to 98% of this community, that comment is "Informative and valid".

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
what pokemon are you trying to evolve with the soothe bell? it wont work unless you use it on a golbat.

also, please dont be disrespectful to people trying to help you, if you want answers. you clearly weren't very clear in your original post, so most of us have to infer about whats wrong.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Marinica is one of those people who always states the obvious in topics, even when it's not really relevant. I guess he's only trying to help, but I'd suggest just ignoring him if he annoys you.

Soothe Bell currently functions only as an Evolution item and so won't work if you try to give it to a Pokémon that can't make use of it (AFAIK only Golbat does, to induce evolution into Crobat). Right now PWO doesn't have the mechanics implemented to allow Pokémon to actually hold items - though this is planned for the future. So if you get that error trying to give the item to any Pokémon OTHER than Golbat, its to be expected.

RawrDragonite

It's not that it annoys me as much as it wastes peoples time. For instance, my time for reading it, commenting, and replying. Your time for reading it, which makes more of my time wasted by replying/commenting, etc. It's just really useless.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Stones should be on your account now.