Rebattling NPCs

Sweetboi

Youngster
When you're off to go somewhere to perhaps ev train, trade someone or go somewhere you want to then "!, I challenge you to a battle". A random NPC you defeated once gets in your face after 2 weeks.'

My suggestion here is to have some kind of menu somewhere that tracks NPC cooldowns and have the player talk to those NPCs for a rebattle instead of them stopping you in your tracks when you walk in front of them. I'm sure there's a few players out there that do get annoyed by this.

So I suggest a cooldown menu with the npcs listed on it and that players should interact with them to choose if they want to battle them again after 2 weeks/cooldown time.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
On the My Account page on the Playerdex you'll find a Phonebook link on the left hand menu. Click on that and you'll find a customisable list of NPCs with their wait times listed. (Click the sort NPCs button to change your list to show by name, availability or Route)

As for stopping the (!) hopefully we can arrange that some time in the future. It is possible but not easy to do as I understand.'