Reaching Johto

Ashishbijaygupta

I am short of money ( I only have 80k ) and i have just earned my 8th badge in Kanto , How can i go to Johto with such low money ?

I dont have a surfboard nor any luck with good pokemon !

Please help me

Please tell me an alternative way to reach Johto OR ways to earn money

I

inileater

you could go to a location that has a pokemon that sells for alot and catch n sell in trade chat/pokemart

i may be incorrect on this but i believe there still is a quest that gives you a train pass in Kanto, i would look on wiki to confirm its there... found it, Click me! i dunno is the wiki is out of date or not i hope this helps

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Until you have both the Saffron and Goldenrod badges, the only way to go between regions is through Tohjo Falls, which requires a surfboard. The best way to make the money is to catch and sell rare or higher pokemon.

Discipline

You could always pay the 10k to the old man next to the water in the johto entrance to get across, mind that you will have to pay another 10k or buy a surfboard to get back across.

Ashishbijaygupta

[quote name='Discipline' timestamp='1318772656' post='13134']

You could always pay the 10k to the old man next to the water in the johto entrance to get across, mind that you will have to pay another 10k or buy a surfboard to get back across.

[/quote]

Which man ??

Please tell me !!!