Randy reporting for duty

R

Randy

Hi i'm Randy im 24 years old and from Belgium,
for people that don't know Belgium, watch the movie In Bruges.

Anyways, HUGEEE pokemon fan but i'm the oldschool kind
Anything above 151 arent the real pokemon for me..
Except Slaken i think i'll be purchasing that one haha.

Haven't been ingame sofar waiting for it to come back on.
Hope the server is kinda stable so it won't spoil the fun.
Already donated $30 to help with servercosts.

Hope to see you ingame!

M

MacaroniMan

Welcome to PWO.  Thanks for donating!  Now can I have $30 too?

Fionavara

welcome welcome to PWO Randy, good to see some older members that havn't lost the pokemon  love!
I'm Fion (yes, I'm a boy), live in the all chatt mostly but I come from Sweden...One of the "vets" in game-time and age. =D
Enjoy the game and you'll prolly have to wait a bit for those tokens but when you do, you're welcome to become a member and join me to become the best Shiny hunter/collector in the game...othervise just give em to me free of charge..
Hope to see ya in the all chatt with the rest of us cussing about how pika dont wanna play.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
MacaroniMan said:
Welcome to PWO.  Thanks for donating!  Now can I have $30 too?
You're not Staff. And profiting from our game with real-life money or items is illegal.

R

Randy

Fionavara said:
welcome welcome to PWO Randy, good to see some older members that havn't lost the pokemon  love!
I'm Fion (yes, I'm a boy), live in the all chatt mostly but I come from Sweden...One of the "vets" in game-time and age. =D
Enjoy the game and you'll prolly have to wait a bit for those tokens but when you do, you're welcome to become a member and join me to become the best Shiny hunter/collector in the game...othervise just give em to me free of charge..
Hope to see ya in the all chatt with the rest of us cussing about how pika dont wanna play.

Yes it's most times the case i'm 'one of the older guys' i don't mind i brought some friends along who are also my age.
Glad to see i'm not the only one.

Lucky you being from Sweden i heard woman there are mostly babes haha.
I'm farming a pika right now, well by farming i mean still looking for one.
Caught my very first HR pokemon yesterday so i can't complain sofar.

Well perhaps i'll see you ingame, but not for giving you shinies haha.
But nice try ;)