r dragon / dark moves physical or special??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maadoo

prior to the 3 rd generation they were considered special but some1 told me that they were physical in pwo , so i m lost now:p (hope they r special because i hv uber sp attack but low attack houndoom and charizard)

D

dracoattacker

there arent special attacks in PWO (Or so I heard). It could be added in the next update.

Seth

dracoattacker said:
there arent special attacks in PWO (Or so I heard). It could be added in the next update.

Rofl.
So you're telling me Alakazam's Psychic is based on its physical ATK, not SPATK?
SPATK is in PWO.

EDIT:
Also, to answer the previous question, it depends on the Attack. For example: Dragonbreath is a Dragon Special attack while Outrage is a physical.

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
keep in mind that every attack you imagine playing your pokemon the opponent is attacking, and every attack that he uses a power to hit it, it sp.ataque

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Seth said:
EDIT:
Also, to answer the previous question, it depends on the Attack. For example: Dragonbreath is a Dragon Special attack while Outrage is a physical.
Nope, all Dragon attacks are the same (Psyical, i think) as are all attacks of the same type, as PWO uses the 3rd gen system.

Locking this as you already made a topic for this

Status
Not open for further replies.