Question about Donating

RocketsDemon

Hi im new to the whole donating thing for this game. My question is, If i put money onto paypal with paysafe cards, will i be able to use the money from the cards to donate? I just wanted to ask and be sure before i actually got the paysafe cards.

Faabz.

Youngster
I read in order to pass your money from the cards to PayPal you need to use som sites which in order to do that transfer they take a lot of the amount from you :(

I'm interested in doing this also but idk if there is a direct way to do that

risefromruins

Youngster
If I'm not mistaken, PayPal requires a credit/debit card linked to the account to even work. I'm not sure how paysafe or moneypak cards work at all, so I am unable to give you a definite answer.

I'm going to say that it most likely won't work, simply based upon the fact that no one has ever mentioned this as being a solution to our solitary donation system.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Paypal doesn't require a linked credit card. But a lot of online transactions require 'instant sale' even on paypal transactions, so if you try to do one without a cc it prompts you to add a cc before proceeding with the transaction and won't let you complete it otherwise. However a pre-paid card should also be instant so my thought was that it should work. However I can't be sure so we still need someone more knowledgeble or someone who has done the donating with one of those cards to reply. :)