PWO's Monthly Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Re: PWO's First Monthly Auction

editted main post, with a special bonus christmas auction for the month of december.

risefromruins

Youngster

Blitz said:
risefromruins said:
I'll start the bidding nice with 100m on the cloyster.

Well. that's the end for newbies. lol

Yeah....don't call me a noob.  I could easily have offered a lot more, just wanted to get people to start bidding.

pieguy13

Right now my offer is 300m + Tyranitar + (S) Weezing + (S) Koffing + (S) Arcanine + (S) Yanma + (S) Gengar for (S) Lapras

I will be selling some of these for money so this is just my offer atm

Dovee

Youngster

350 Mil Dragonite + Shiny - Alakazam Gengar Ursarang Ninetails Rapidash Grandbull Wigglytuff Clefairy Poochyena koffing for lapras

trelosss

how this will work will go as follows:

a pokemon or two will be placed up for auction, and the person who bids the highest on it, until the end of the month, will win.

15 of december is the end of the month i wanted to bid on cloy but i was waiting for the last day :S

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub

WHat about my offer for S tauros ?

For Shiny Lapras:

750m (all my money -.-) + Shiny gengar + Shiny Stantler + Tyranitar + Metagross + Dragonite (all of them with good/uber stats >.<)

xNovoxx

trelosss said:

a pokemon or two will be placed up for auction, and the person who bids the highest on it, until the end of the month, will win.

15 of december is the end of the month i wanted to bid on cloy but i was waiting for the last day :S

What are you waiting for? There's only so many people that can afford these pokes, so waiting around is kind of useless lol.

Though I doubt you could've made a better offer than bobpaulo did. That's just... wow... Why would you ever do that trade is beyond me lol

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned

trelosss said:

the way i have it set up is, theres the initial opening week of bidding, then after that week, everyone has 4 days to outbid the highest bidder. if theres continued bidding, the bidding would end at the end of the month.

in this case however, s lapras + 400 mil was too good of an offer to pass up, so i did what i did to gain further progress.

so now instead of s cloy, (theres one more s cloy on a banned account btw, so if there is popular demand ill put it back up) i bring you s lapras.

all in all, at the moment im looking at having taken 2.4bil at least of the game with this auction

anyways once tauros and lapras are wrapped up, i have big plans for january.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned

mati does that mean youre dropping out of the tauros race? or can you afford both? if not everyone has 4 days to outbid adamwest.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub

Bis_Eastwood said:
mati does that mean youre dropping out of the tauros race? or can you afford both? if not everyone has 4 days to outbid adamwest.

Im not dropping out , just giving what I think is the right for each, lapras is Hr, Tauros Vr...

x2 offers, waiting to see wich one is the best for each...

Mozixlar

200m+ s granbull + s koffing + s marowak for s lapras.

im giving 200m+ 1x  s rare + 1x s uc+ 1x s hr. İ waiting see who give better offer.

xNovoxx

Mozixlar said:

im giving 200m+ 1x  s rare + 1x s uc+ 1x s hr. İ waiting see who give better offer.

p.s. dovee already gave a better offer xD

420Goblin

What are you waiting for? There's only so many people that can afford these pokes, so waiting around is kind of useless lol.

Quote from dovee, proving that this is a autction only few can partake in.

Shiny cloyster you claimed not to be a battle poke, even tho i disaggree now you have a shiny lapras up.
Try to tell me the winner isnt going to use that in tournys..

risefromruins

Youngster

420Goblin said:

Quote from dovee, proving that this is a autction only few can partake in.

Shiny cloyster you claimed not to be a battle poke, even tho i disaggree now you have a shiny lapras up.
Try to tell me the winner isnt going to use that in tournys..

It's not a secret that not everyone can participate in this.  The goal of this auction is to take LARGE amounts of money out of the game.  Cloyster is a battle pokemon, but can be 1 hit by any fire, grass, or electric pokemon so it isn't very practical.  Lapras is able to kill fire pokemon while also being able to survive a grass or electric attack if not weakened.

That also doesn't mean it is unbeatable in battle.  Lapras and Cloyster are both UNBELIEVABLY easy to kill in battle.

I don't know why you're complaining to be honest

Seth

^The shiny lapras came from bobpaulos account, so it's already been ingame. Its just like any other auction, the people with the most money, win. And, that was a quote from xNovoxx, not Dovee.

EDIT: To 420Goblin.
Mozixlar said:

Your offer has already been outdone by the time you posted this.

420Goblin

Either way novox has a forum up that shows far better means of removing money from the game.

There is a section in that read where he says it would be better to have shiny rare auctions more often.
Rather than having an auction of shiny vr/hr that realisticly only 5-10 people that can partake.

Status
Not open for further replies.